MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the Pop Up Index of the battery Stat from the Xiaomi Air 2 i have a mi5s plus and the Stabel Rom of MIUI 11 but dindt get that Pop Up so ist this a Bug or normal and by the was sry of i postet it wrong but idk what i should do :)

The rom for k20 pro was updated on December 18, 2019, may I ask if this is the rom from October 10, 2019 or has been updated to add new stable features from the beta version.
sorry for my English not good

Reactions: AdmiralTakao
Has anyone had problems with wireless charging on mix 2s? During charging, charging stops and starts again at different intervals. Tried on two QI charges.

hi i am currently experiencing random reboot on my poco f1 right after flashing pixel experience Android 10. can this rom be a fix? and how do i flash it? what do i need to wipe? thank you. btw random reboots happen in display not upon boot thank you. i originally came from miui 11 global stable

My Mi 9t is on 11.0.0.3 and Android 9.
Is it safe to install the 11.0.0.2 android 10 update via twrp 3.3.1-0 official?

Hallo guys,

can someone tell me please how high the CPU Usage on idle for the MI9 SE is with the xioami.eu stable/beta Rom?

I'm at the moment on MIUI Global 11.0.4 and have on idle 19% CPU Usage i think that is why the Standby drain is so high on this Phone.

Thank u

I'm currently using the beta version right now and i'm still confused if i should go for stable version. What is better eu stable or beta ? And how should i flash my beta from stable.

I'm currently using the beta version right now and i'm still confused if i should go for stable version. What is better eu stable or beta ? And how should i flash my beta from stable.
Which is better? Depends on you, weekly releases an update every Friday, with the new features/fixes that will be introduced in the next stable update, but the chances that you have bugs on apps/behavior etc is more that stable, obviously is for testing, if you want to have a stable system go for stable, there could be some bugs but they will be minor bugs, and you'll get updates too.
If you want to change from beta to stable or vice versa, you have to make a factory reset, wiping: data, cache and dalvik cache in recovery, and flash the ROM, hope this helps ;)

Reactions: Chupakabra
Which is better? Depends on you, weekly releases an update every Friday, with the new features/fixes that will be introduced in the next stable update, but the chances that you have bugs on apps/behavior etc is more that stable, obviously is for testing, if you want to have a stable system go for stable, there could be some bugs but they will be minor bugs, and you'll get updates too.
If you want to change from beta to stable or vice versa, you have to make a factory reset, wiping: data, cache and dalvik cache in recovery, and flash the ROM, hope this helps ;)
Thank you so much god bless :)

Reactions: robertb_45
Sadly people in forums never changes, and it's the motivation why i NEVER post in forums and search instead.
As said i searched a lot before and the only answer i found Is "wait for new updates, they Will fix It", "Hide notifications" and any other walkarounds that unlucky didn't work for me. So if anyone would like to help me, without posting 4 stupid lines of arrogance i would be Happy
Sorry to answer late to your background "comments" you pointed to me.
I imagine your are a very important person and you came with your little cosmetic detail and claim for immediate support.
I know you are the boss and we are your servant.
All done!
PS: I am sure you read my feeling next time you open the forum for some help.

You're welcome! ;)
Also forgot to mention that some devices have lost support of weekly updates so the only option you have is stable
I will switch to stable later sir, and one more question if there's a new update im wondering if it will automatically install like what i have on global version before or i have to install it manually like reboot to recovery?

Hello People
So i have now the Redmi Note 8 and have installed the Stable ROM.
Have anyone problems with the Bluetooth?
When i activate Bluetooth its working one time, then i deactivate bluetooth, but i can not avtivate again.
I do reboot the phone then work Bluetooth agian one time.

Is this a Bug?

I will switch to stable later sir, and one more question if there's a new update im wondering if it will automatically install like what i have on global version before or i have to install it manually like reboot to recovery?
There is OTA for stable, too. If updating is urgent then you can download manually and install in TWRP. OTA comes a few days later.

Yes it updates automatically, well semi automatically, because you have to confirm to install it but it's just that, so for example you receive the new update notification, you go to the updater app, download it and select install and the phone will do the rest automatically.
But if you have root access enabled, if you use magisk or SuperSU, you have to flash that manually every time the ROM updates

Reactions: Chupakabra
Help please.
Done all the steps, but my phone keeps booting on TWRP menu! I installed HMNote8T on my Redmi Note 8T. But something went wrong.
Thank you in advance.

Help please.
Done all the steps, but my phone keeps booting on TWRP menu! I installed HMNote8T on my Redmi Note 8T. But something went wrong.
Thank you in advance.
Did you format data before you flash rom,you have to type yes to format in twrp

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Did you format data before you flash rom,you have to type yes to format in twrp

Yes, I went to Wipe menu and swipe "Swipe to Factory Reset". A difference that I noticed is that on booting only appear "Redmi by Xiaomi", instead of "Redmi Note 8T by Xiaomi". I flashed the Stable Rom posted on 23st December.
Thank you for helping.

Yes, I went to Wipe menu and swipe "Swipe to Factory Reset". A difference that I noticed is that on booting only appear "Redmi by Xiaomi", instead of "Redmi Note 8T by Xiaomi". I flashed the Stable Rom posted on 23st December.
Thank you for helping.
Well thats what's worng, factory reset is not format,it's beside it in twrp,but you select FORMAT DATA and you have to type YES on the next page to format,do a format, then flash,then wipe cache and dalvik,then reboot, that's a clean install,that will work

Yes it updates automatically, well semi automatically, because you have to confirm to install it but it's just that, so for example you receive the new update notification, you go to the updater app, download it and select install and the phone will do the rest automatically.
But if you have root access enabled, if you use magisk or SuperSU, you have to flash that manually every time the ROM updates
I use Magisk root and I get updates OTA automatically.
You are right, magisk zip have to be flashed again after each ROM updates.

Reactions: robertb_45
Status
Not open for further replies.