MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats what's worng, factory reset is not format,it's beside it in twrp,but you select FORMAT DATA and you have to type YES on the next page to format,do a format, then flash,then wipe cache and dalvik,then reboot, that's a clean install,that will work

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

That didn't work... Went to Wipe - Format Data - typed "Yes". Install , selected ROM. Finally did "Wipe Cache and dalvik".
When I do the format data, and install ROM, the first to lines are:
E:Unhandled flag: 'wrapedkey'
E:Unable to decrypt FBE device

It means anything?
I downloaded the TWRP from this link:
Supposly it's a recovery that works also on RN8T.

Thank You for Any Help.

[EDIT] Actually I got it! The only difference I made was choosing "Zip Signature Validation". So now I'm already on MIUI 11 (!!!!!) testing Xiaomi EU ROM.
Than you for the support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan098765
Hello! I just installed the Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM V11.0.5.0, on my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, but the NFC does not work with Google Pay.

I don't want to root the mobile

Is there a way for the NFC to work with google pay by having bootloader unlocked WITHOUT root?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I have also installed magisk to try to move applications like "GPS Joystick" as a system application, but once done, it gives me FC.

This does not happen with other phones like Mi Max with Android 7 version, which works perfectly.

I am also installing Titanium Backup, but it directly gives me FC.

Is it because of the Android 10 or MIUI 11 version ...?

Thx.

The Xiaomi EU, so far so good.
Thank you to the developers.
Although, I have an issue with my RN8T that I was been facing with the original ROM too. The Max Volume, is dramaticly low! I had before a RN3 Pro, and my grilfriend has a RN6 Pro, and on those the Max volume is fine!
Is there a chance that you consider this issue on a future release of the rom? Or there is any procedure that I can try?

Thank you in advance.

couldn’t find anything with search, so I hope this hasn’t been answered:
Are the stables released once per month, or is there no specified release cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question, i found a mod from another MIUI Custom ROM to center the clock on the status bar, I'm not sure to try it but in the website it says:
"Fully compatible!
You can use our mods with any official or MIUI custom ROM you want!"
Is xiaomi.eu compatible with mods? I saw through the files of the .zip and what modifies is "MiuiSystemUI.apk" inside "/system/priv-app/MiuiSystemUI"

couldn’t find anything with search, so I hope this hasn’t been answered:
Are the stables released once per month, or is there no specified release cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It comes, when Xiaomi bring a new stable its possible in one month or in six month, the answer can you only give Xiaomi.

I have a question, i found a mod from another MIUI Custom ROM to center the clock on the status bar, I'm not sure to try it but in the website it says:
"Fully compatible!
Is xiaomi.eu compatible with mods? I saw through the files of the .zip and what modifies is "MiuiSystemUI.apk" inside "/system/priv-app/MiuiSystemUI"

Yeah its possible!
I have a 4X and make the same.
Global Rom from Xiaomi.eu and the Center clock from the another board.

Reactions: robertb_45
Hi. I have a mi9 I install the stable version 11.0.5 with twrp 3.3.1-0 official, also probe with the 3.3.1-41 of mauronofrio. It does not boot enters bootlop and returns to twrp. to boot I have to install the dfe after the rom. Supposedly this was no longer necessary with the last twrp. What happen?
Sorry, my English is bad, I translate with Google

Hi. I have a mi9 I install the stable version 11.0.5 with twrp 3.3.1-0 official, also probe with the 3.3.1-41 of mauronofrio. It does not boot enters bootlop and returns to twrp. to boot I have to install the dfe after the rom. Supposedly this was no longer necessary with the last twrp. What happen?
Sorry, my English is bad, I translate with Google
Format Data in TWRP. Not wipe. Format! Then install the ROM. Then wipe cache and dalvik.
Backup first, if you need your photos and documents.

Reactions: paco654
"Fully compatible!

Hi, did you try it? Can you show us where is this mod? Thanks.

I can't install third party apks and I can't find the option to enable them in the phone.
f071da9a917e544227b0ebfda43743ef.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi. I would just thank all the devs for their work. This rom is pretty amazing. The only problem which i keep getting with this rom is that two of my banking apps have this weird fingerprint issue, where the apps keep registering ghost fingerprint touches, then I get error saying unrecognised fingerprint even though I haven't touch the sensor. I have tried everything to fix this, removed magisk and root, but even a clean install of this rom does not fix this issue. I would appreciate if anyone could help with this. Also the fingerprint sensor works perfectly in the official miui global.

I can't install third party apks and I can't find the option to enable them in the phone.
f071da9a917e544227b0ebfda43743ef.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
Its Googles new security permissions in Android 10,if you have higher Google security it won't let you install apk,not sure exactly what you have to do,but turn your Google security down somehow, Google search it.I have no extra Google security than normal and i can install the apks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: faxroel
I have redmi note 7 and I have many many times the camera error..
a042574cef3fa2923a75c06bd69eea30.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi+Note+7 através de Tapatalk

works android auto fine on mi 9t pro/k20 pro?
In the last weekly It makes the system very slow and crashing

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.