MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9 SE. After installing the latest stable version (10.0.1.0) widevine is L3. With the previous 10.0.5.0 stable version it was L1. I don't know if this is related to the new version, Android 10....

Siete antichi. Chi ha un PocoPhone, ha una ROM di ottobre niente più aggiornamenti settimanali. Sviluppo zero, prospettive zero. Fantastico! Meno male che c'è miui legend che sforna ROM di continuo...

You are ancient. Who has a PocoPhone, has an October ROM no more weekly updates. Zero development, zero prospects. Fantastic! Luckily there is a miui legend that churns out ROM continuously ...

Thanks for all your huge work guys!

I installed the stable version on my MI5 S xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V11.0.2.0.OAGCNXM_v11-8.0.zip , everything is working well,except the Message APP, it doesn´t open. I tried other not native Message apps and happens the same,they also don´t work.

Any ideas on how i can solve this issue? I already went to the Recovery and swiped the options Dalvik/art cache AND cache, but the problem persists. I would like some help. Thanks for any possible help.

Attachments

• 82195534_804213383375379_3607881826967748608_n.jpg
    82195534_804213383375379_3607881826967748608_n.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 328
Hello, I have a MI 9 that was on weekly channel. After 9.12.27 I decided to clean my device and go to the stable version.
Now, everything is working fine but after restoring my google backup I keep getting a permission manager crash with the following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.lbe.security.service.provider.PermissionManagerProvider: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 4 to version 3.

How can I fix it? Is it possibile?

Thanks for the good work.

Thanks for all your huge work guys!

I installed the stable version on my MI5 S xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V11.0.2.0.OAGCNXM_v11-8.0.zip , everything is working well,except the Message APP, it doesn´t open. I tried other not native Message apps and happens the same,they also don´t work.

Any ideas on how i can solve this issue? I already went to the Recovery and swiped the options Dalvik/art cache AND cache, but the problem persists. I would like some help. Thanks for any possible help.
Just do what I explain few messages up:
go to /data/user_de/0/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/
and delete mmssms.db and mmssms.db-journal

Note :
- You need to be root
- that will wipe all your sms/mms history.
- if you fiddle before with differents versions of message.apk, you should first re apply the rom update to be sure

Hello, I have a MI 9 that was on weekly channel. After 9.12.27 I decided to clean my device and go to the stable version.
Now, everything is working fine but after restoring my google backup I keep getting a permission manager crash with the following error:

How can I fix it? Is it possibile?

Thanks for the good work.

I managed to solve it. I deleted the miui_ngen.db and the related journal file.
After rebooting the device, everything was working fine.

Trying to update on the phone settings, but I keep getting the error "Every links are offline. Try again later".
Are you getting this too? I'm using the RN8T.
Are the root the only change I have to make NFC work?
Thank you in advance.

I have Clean Reflash my Mi9SE with the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V11.0.1.0.QFBCNXM_v11-10 version It has now landed on Android 10 in the stable version.

Many thanks for the great work. It all looks very smooth and the screen flickering does not appear here, compared to the weekly version.

What I noticed is that now GooglePlay system updates have appeared. Are the Google security updates updated automatically by the PlayStore? An update has already been done.

Widevine is actually on L3, but the Android 10 stable version finally uses the Mi9SE fingerprint.
Great work, I'm still excited and hope for further long support.
Screenshot_2020-01-04-01-06-28-262_com.android.settings.jpg Screenshot_2020-01-04-01-13-45-097_com.android.vending.jpg

Reactions: urrutxi7
Just do what I explain few messages up:
go to /data/user_de/0/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/
and delete mmssms.db and mmssms.db-journal

Note :
- You need to be root
- that will wipe all your sms/mms history.
- if you fiddle before with differents versions of message.apk, you should first re apply the rom update to be sure

Thanks for your help, i will try what you said :)

Can't find MIUI 11 stable file for mi5 but it definitely was here. Has it been deleted for some reason?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Question, is Mi Share reserved to just some devices or Android versions? Or it will be introduced in a future stable update? I have a Mi 5X and latest stable, and I don't have the Mi Share feature neither the new printing feature

Can't find MIUI 11 stable file for mi5 but it definitely was here. Has it been deleted for some reason?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
It will soon be reuploaded along with all Android 8.0/8.1 Stable ROMs. Multiple issues fixed, like empty app drawer after reboot, certain apps crashing with an error "only opaque fullscreen activities can request orientation", bold font for third-party apps, location access for certain apps fixed, and all apps updated. Hopefully these would be actually stable releases.

Hi there,

I have just flashed latest stable rom of Mi8SE (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V11.0.1.0.QEBCNXM_v11-10.zip) and lost signal. When I flashes older modem as explained for weekly roms, proximity sensor does not work and camera portre mode becomes green.

Everythin was working on previous release (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V11.0.3.0.PEBCNXM_v11-9.zip)

Could you pls help for solution of aignal issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Reactions: mehmetolgungun
Hi there,

I have just flashed latest stable rom of Mi8SE (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V11.0.1.0.QEBCNXM_v11-10.zip) and lost signal. When I flashes older modem as explained for weekly roms, proximity sensor does not work and camera portre mode becomes green.

Everythin was working on previous release (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V11.0.3.0.PEBCNXM_v11-9.zip)

Could you pls help for solution of aignal issue?

Thanks in advance.

Try flash modem from actual weekly.

Try flash modem from actual weekly.
It again causes same issues with camera and proximity sensor. Therefore, I stuck on previous stable (V11.0.3.0.PEBCNXM_v11-9) release.

Any other suggestion do you have pls?

It again causes same issues with camera and proximity sensor. Therefore, I stuck on previous stable (V11.0.3.0.PEBCNXM_v11-9) release.

Any other suggestion do you have pls?

Hmmm, "clean" install, i think. Because A10.

Status
Not open for further replies.