MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated my Mi5 to latest stable ROM but dark mode still has the bug of black text in the notification pannel.
It's hard to read. Please fix this as soon as possible

And the dock of stock launcher sometimes is hidden when I come back to home screen, I need to swipe up and then down to show it.
230f971dd16f2013b5e13fd4f1afd217.jpg

Last edited:
in the mi note 10 and mi note 10 pro that I have cannot be updated it is restarted in recovery.
It works only by formatting data

I've just moved from global on my Redmi 8 and I have "waiting for network" bug in google play. Occurs only on wifi and unlimited selected in downloads. I cleaned data for both downloads apks and google play, no luck. I remember that there actually was such bug on my second device which runs weekly, but it's gone. Is there any workaround (except setting a limit and confirming download every time in a dialog)? I searched the forum and found that setting static IP can help, but it doesn't.

Last edited:
I just tried to install the new 11.0.4 stable for RN8 and got stuck in a boot logo without continuing the ROM installation xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V11.0.4.0.PCOCNXM_v11-9.zip.

I tried to reboot to system in TWRP and got no luck. So I have to reinstall the 11.0.3 stable to make it work again.

Any solution please?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

I've updated my Mi5 to latest stable ROM but dark mode still has the bug of black text in the notification pannel.
It's hard to read. Please fix this as soon as possible

And the dock of stock launcher sometimes is hidden when I come back to home screen, I need to swipe up and then down to show it.
230f971dd16f2013b5e13fd4f1afd217.jpg
Nope. Xiaomi will never implement fully functional Dark mode on Oreo. This has been stated in the sticky post in Bugs section. There is a reason the toggle is in Developer options. It is intended for developers and testers.
As for the launcher, I'm using Mi 5 as well and can't reproduce the issue, although I saw it happening on Mi 5s. These devices are no longer being updated, so sadly this one was the last release for Android 8.0 devices (not sure about 8.1).

Got stuck in fastboot mode after flashing on Mi9T Pro
Had just unlocked the bootloader and flashed TWRP

[EDIT]: Done the installation again and worked =)

Last edited:
Hello guys, two questions:

I will lose L1 security level if I flash magisk?
I can't flash magisk 20.2 on stable 11.0.5 for 9t pro. I got Mount /system error

Thanks

Hi, I'm using Mi Note 3, after updating to V11.0.3.0 stable ROM, my Bluetooth speaker (LG PK3) connected but without sound. I tried clean Bluetooth data, reconnect device but it doesn't work. I used another phone, my bluetooth speaker still worked well.

Last edited:
I am using the same phone and version as you and everything is working fine. I updated from the previous stable to the latest stable only wiping cache. Try reinstalling the ROM because it should work.

I reinstall and wipe but mobile data don't work. I reinstall previous version and mobile data work again. (to come back from android 10 to 9 I must format Data).

I have Mi 5X with latest stable and never had a problem with the package installer

When he tried to open the APK files after a few days, not on the first installation, he gave an "This file could not be recognized" error. I didn't try the version released on January 05. Just because of this error I went back to beta :)

Nope. Xiaomi will never implement fully functional Dark mode on Oreo. This has been stated in the sticky post in Bugs section. There is a reason the toggle is in Developer options. It is intended for developers and testers.
As for the launcher, I'm using Mi 5 as well and can't reproduce the issue, although I saw it happening on Mi 5s. These devices are no longer being updated, so sadly this one was the last release for Android 8.0 devices (not sure about 8.1).
Okay so there isn't a way to fix it. On latest weekly ROM for Mi5 the dark mode worked well, so I thought it was a bug for the stable ROM released, and that it could be fixed.
Thanks anyway for all your works. Maybe it's time to change phone

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello guys, two questions:

I will lose L1 security level if I flash magisk?
I can't flash magisk 20.2 on stable 11.0.5 for 9t pro. I got Mount /system error

Thanks
Magisk doesn't change your Widevine level. ;)
Do you use the TWRP version installed by xiaomi.eu Stable ROM or not? Better to always use it or flash latest Official TWRP version. :)

Reactions: SDimmu
Magisk doesn't change your Widevine level. ;)
Do you use the TWRP version installed by xiaomi.eu Stable ROM or not? Better to always use it or flash latest Official TWRP version. :)

Thank you, I will try with the last version of twrp by mauronofrio

I have updated as usual the mi note 10 wipe chache wipe dalvilk but bootloop
restart in recovery, do not load the CC logo
I've been with xiaomi.eu for many years and it's the first time that happens to me, I've tried many times but it doesn't start I've returned to 11.0.5.0
Any idea why it happens?

I have updated as usual the mi note 10 wipe chache wipe dalvilk but bootloop
restart in recovery, do not load the CC logo
I've been with xiaomi.eu for many years and it's the first time that happens to me, I've tried many times but it doesn't start I've returned to 11.0.5.0
Any idea why it happens?
make a logcat from bootloop.. we can not help you without it..

Status
Not open for further replies.