MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
After changing the phone I bougt back a Xiaomi redmi note 5 Pro and I would flash xiaomi.eu rom again
Whired /miui 11 stock /unlocked here.
Sorry but it's long time away from modding so I would ask some questions.
1)to flash and keep twrp what are steps?
-flash antirbpass dummy.img with fastboot
-flash twrp with fastboot
Or
-boot twrp with fastboot
-flash twrp with twrp
-flash lazyflasher or magisk
Or other procedure?
The doubt came to me by reading this:

"This device uses dm-verity!
This means that swiping to allow system modifications will prevent you from being able to boot if you are using the stock kernel. In order to bypass dm-verity's boot prevention, you will have to install a kernel that has dm-verity disabled in the fstab."

on the official page of TeamWin
Twrp for xiaomi redmi note 5 pro.
thanks
Ok I've read the Op and now I remember the procedure to flash twrp, but still don't understand this:
if I decide to stay on miui stock instead go for xiaomi.eu before boot system must flash lazy flasher in order to bypass dm-verity's boot prevention?

Ok I've read the Op and now I remember the procedure to flash twrp, but still don't understand this:
if I decide to stay on miui stock instead go for xiaomi.eu before boot system must flash lazy flasher in order to bypass dm-verity's boot prevention?

Hi,
I hope i post on the good thread.

I have a Xiaomi 9t and since MUI Global Stable 11.04, ambient notifications don't work anymore.
To be exhaustive, only one app shows notification but several have the exact same options (examples here https://www.androidcentral.com/how-fix-miui-push-notifications )...

Before the MUI 11.04, all notification worked.

No root or custom applied (QFJEUXM)

Any idea?

Thanks.
I already told you: This is not the Xiaomi global forum, but the forum of a MIUI custom ROM.

At settings / data protection / more you can change encryption & login information

(Hope it's correct because of german settings menu)
Its not the same in my menu,can you maybe put it in English and show me screen shots

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I know and i have read "
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why! "

But is there a place where we can find news about releasing/roadmap or we just have to wait for the release ? I'm waiting for a stable xiaomi.eu rom for mi 8 on android 10 and don't know how to find news about this.

Thanks you,

zLade

Hello,

I know and i have read "
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why! "

But is there a place where we can find news about releasing/roadmap or we just have to wait for the release ? I'm waiting for a stable xiaomi.eu rom for mi 8 on android 10 and don't know how to find news about this.

Thanks you,

zLade
Contact xiaomi HQ and ask them. And then let us know also.

Sent from MI 9, Cepheus

I'm trying to install an app through SAI (Split-Apks Installer) but it doesn't work, it tells me to disable MIUI Optimizations option on developer settings but obviously I can't do that, so is there any way to make it work?

In POCO F1, with version 11.0.4.0, the system does not allow the installation of applications from "unknown sources", I already went to all the configuration resources and I was unable to solve ... Any solution for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-16-08-21-25-990_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-08-21-25-990_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: sfairmm
But I thought this wasn't a bug? Another admin here was pretty agesssive to another guy claiming that he should be able do disable it.
I think that it was a bug, you're not supposed to disable that option, so I think they just fixed that to make that app be able to work, not enable the 'MIUI optimisations" in developer options again

Weird. No such problem here. Maybe try flash rom again
Yes may be. I will try a new flash. Taking advantage, I use ES FILE EXPLORER (PRO), with rooted system (Magisk), and it has flaws in Android 10, freezes in certain functions, does not uninstall applications from the system ... Can you tell me something about that?

Yes may be. I will try a new flash. Taking advantage, I use ES FILE EXPLORER (PRO), with rooted system (Magisk), and it has flaws in Android 10, freezes in certain functions, does not uninstall applications from the system ... Can you tell me something about that?
I don't use es file explorer. Try flash without that

go to XDA and get the free MiXplorer release, it is fully compatible and works great on miui.

also, if u don't need root access to filesystem all the time, then also install Google's Files browser, it is better handler for downloads and media management than stock miui explorer.

Anyone can tell me, if the gpay works with the rom without magisk and root? The Bootloader is open.. if not, i close the Bootloader and use the stable.. thanks

Reactions: niksan29
Status
Not open for further replies.