MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't work for me at stable .eu android 10 miui 11, everything worked well on the previous version(stable .eu android 9 miui 10), without root...
MIX 2S.
Okay thanks for information.. so i think i will stay on global stable.. maybe in future, it will works..

I use Google Chrome as a browser, and suddenly it stopped translating websites automatically, I have to search for the translation manually in the menu options for each opening, I already did all possible procedures to reconfigure this option and nads ... Anyone with that same problem? Poco F1 (11.0.5.0)

Don't think that feature made it to stable

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Thanks for fast reply, I found solution by updating the App from adb, because I can't install apk from unoficial channel, even I disable Avast or enable unknown source or change value to false the MIUI optimization, but installing from adb updated the miui aod without problem So this is the solution for who want to add custom image to AOD :)
PS: Using Mi 9T Pro

Thanks for fast reply, I found solution by updating the App from adb, because I can't install apk from unoficial channel, even I disable Avast or enable unknown source or change value to false the MIUI optimization, but installing from adb updated the miui aod without problem So this is the solution for who want to add custom image to AOD :)
PS: Using Mi 9T Pro
Good to know

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I know and i have read "
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why! "

But is there a place where we can find news about releasing/roadmap or we just have to wait for the release ? I'm waiting for a stable xiaomi.eu rom for mi 8 on android 10 and don't know how to find news about this.

Thanks you,

zLade

have it installed on my mi 8, you can find it in the link of the homepage

Annotazione 2020-02-20 094213.png

doesn't work for me at stable .eu android 10 miui 11, everything worked well on the previous version(stable .eu android 9 miui 10), without root...
MIX 2S.
That is strange. It works on my Mix2s with that version (Miui11/Android10/eu-stable) out of the box, without any fiddling or tweaking.

Hello everyone, I got a trouble with my device K20pro ( raphael) when from Miroom 20.1.26 to Xiaomi.eu 11.0.5 (the same trouble when flash Xiaomi.eu 20.1.21). On the last step of first boot setting, I only have 1 choice ( location), normal is 6 ( location, personal ads, auto update...). How can I fix it. Sorry for my bad english.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 408
Fixed for next version..

can you look at mi5 final stable rom? its dark mode get a bugs on text on expanded notification..the text appeared in black too, so its very hard to read..please999 fixed it for the final time for mi5..bot miui 11 rom (stable & beta) for mi5 got bugs...the beta one is having bluetooth & gyro sensor issue from time to time..i'm sticking to miui thou theres a lot of customs rom out there. because only on miui i can connect bluetooth to my car..others dont.. please @ingbrzy

I wouldn't recommend flashing the latest 11.0.6.0 mi 8 stable.
After updating from 11.0.5.0 both vibration feedback and OK Google voice activation was broken..

None of these issues after a clean flash so I guess the update was the culprit.

Hi, did anyone manage to install xposed and magisk? Also can we use a newer version of magisk instead of the 17.1 version linked in the description? Thanks

Using this ROM on Mi Max3 Since Dec 2019. This ROM is a solid rock. I never had even a single issue so far. My only gripe is that the security patch is too old (Sep 2019).

Reactions: sfairmm
Status
Not open for further replies.