MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have successfully installed TWRP to install miui 11 rom on my mi10pro. However, maybe my question is naive, but i dont know why i dont know after reboot it will just go back to TWRP. Please help

Try using gsam battery monitor and see what's using the battery up and can you try fix it

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
So, tonight 1.5% per hour:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-47-36-268_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-47-36-268_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 302
  • Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-44-57-610_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-44-57-610_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-34-08-489_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-34-08-489_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-26-49-716_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-26-49-716_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 273
  • Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-34-44-508_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-34-44-508_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-26-26-739_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-09-26-26-739_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 279
I see sns_smd Wake-up being 30 minutes during 5 hour sleep. Is that a significant motion sensor? What can be done about it?

Hi I have successfully installed TWRP to install miui 11 rom on my mi10pro. However, maybe my question is naive, but i dont know why i dont know after reboot it will just go back to TWRP. Please help
Follow installation instructions in first post! Reading is always recommended before posting!

So, tonight 1.5% per hour:
Your doesn't seem that bad,it's leveling off,it takes a while...it's a big update, just stop as many apps from auto starting and restrict as many as you can form running in the background, it'll take a while to set up but it's worth it
37026e8d8a7adf4597433f79649baf28.jpg

Oh, how do you restrict them from running in the background? Just with autostart or if there is another setting?

Oh, how do you restrict them from running in the background? Just with autostart or if there is another setting?
In app permissions there a setting for battery saver,in that put it to restrict

Did you format data,were you type yes to confirm

Yes. When I do dirty flash, got bootloop. Then wipe data and again flash ROM. That same effect.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi S2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yes. When I do dirty flash, got bootloop. Then wipe data and again flash ROM. That same effect.

Yes,lots of people does this mistake,it's FORMAT DATA...the one were you have to type Yes to confirm it,my god is it so hard to read the first post

Reactions: skorvy
Yes,lots of people does this mistake,it's FORMAT DATA...the one were you have to type Yes to confirm it,my god is it so hard to read the first post

After format /data still bootloop. s**t happens.

After format /data still bootloop. s**t happens.

have you ever tried to flash the vbmeta? i have the same problem with the 11.0.8 mi9. once i flash the stable of xiaomi, the bootloop occurs.

The last two versions have lagged after a while of use, (the status bar is slow to appear) usually when I unlock the phone (I turn on the screen) My phone is the Mi 8 Pro, but I already noticed that it is happening with other phones, such as Mi Mix 3. I thought it was a problem in the animations, but even disabling the animations the problem persists, only restarting the cell phone that goes back to normal. Any solution?

Never do dirty flash when changing from beta to stable or vice versa, always wipe data cache and dalvik otherwise you'll have problems
That mean, i should wipe system and data then flash stable rom from beta ?
I wipe data cache and dalvik cache but still boot loop

I've got bootlop when dirty flash from 20.3.12 to 11.0.1.0
I'm using Mi 8 lite :(
I did the same with my max 3 and it bootlooped too, I resorted to formatting the data and wiping everything except the external sd and usb otg under the options of the orangefox custom recovery.
I don't know if what I did was overkill but I figured there will be no data left to save anyway so I thought it would be better to try something equivalent to a "clean all" from the mi flashtool since I can't find the fastboot rom for this stable release anywhere.
Guess what.... my phone works splendid after that. Very nice!

Does this ROM trip safteynet and will banking and payment apps work?
I did the same with my max 3 and it bootlooped too, I resorted to formatting the data and wiping everything except the external sd and usb otg under the options of the orangefox custom recovery.
I don't know if what I did was overkill but I figured there will be no data left to save anyway so I thought it would be better to try something equivalent to a "clean all" from the mi flashtool since I can't find the fastboot rom for this stable release anywhere.
Guess what.... my phone works splendid after that. Very nice!
Not sure about the banking and payment apps but mine's safetynet are all green and google says "device is certified". :)
Paypal is working though.

What I'm doing wrong?
I've instaled stable xiaomi.eu HMS2_V11.0.2.0 and will install HMS2_V11.0.3.0.
So I boot to OrangeFox recovery, wipe dalvik, cache and install .zip. Reboot and got bootloop.
Confusing...

That mean, i should wipe system and data then flash stable rom from beta ?
I wipe data cache and dalvik cache but still boot loop
Never wipe system, just data cache and dalvik.
Hmm, you could try to do a clean install of the official ROM with MiFlash (without locking the bootloader) and try again, but you'll lose all your data

Status
Not open for further replies.