MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
11.0.7.0 is not officially released yet. How does it possible?

How is the battery life for the k20 pro in this version? I'm using 20.3.12 and my battery is disappearing very fast. And there is also the problem of slowness on the screen after unlocking. I think about going back to the stable version and not having to deal with updates for a long time.

I have an error that I cannot understand, I connected the charger C to C, the power supply is unstable. but using A to C charger, the power is stable. I don't know where it is but the rom 11.0.5 doesn't have this problem. K20 pro

I have clean flashed my Chinese version Mi 10 Pro. Three major problems:
1. Can't enable ok google "this language is not supported" while all my languages are English US.
2. Major volume bug: going above 50% will freeze the volume bar and stop the sound(music app is still playing) until it sounds again at 100%. Turning back down will freeze again.
3. Can't use Google Pay. It says my phone is rooted which it's not.

These 3 things had a dramatic impact on my daily use cases. I now regret spending 5000 RMB on this phone as opposed to pay more to buy a S20 that just works out the box. Xiaomi phone has brought me way more frustration than joy.

Hi guys,

I want to update my Mi9 from EU Stable from V.11.0.5 to V.11.0.7. What is the best way to wipe? Wipe cache, dalvik, data -> install ROM -> Wipe cache, dalvik, data?
Thanks a lot!

For my self, i update directly with OTA from 11.0.5 to 11.0.7 with TWRP, no wipes done
Works perfectly !!

I have a question, is it possible to calibrate the Weather App on the phone ?? it gives me always the weather of the region next to mine !! and not the weather of my real position
Or i have to use another weather app ?? witch one you can advise ?
Thankssss

Can I flash miui 11 stable Android 9 on top of latest nightly (dirty flash) Android 10

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
If I had been paid 1 cent every time this question was asked, I would have been a millionaire by now!
And if I were to get another cent for every time I answered the question, then I would probably be able to settle on the ISS. ;)

For an downgrade (weekly to stable or Android 10 down to 9) a clean install is necessary!

Reactions: mujka
I have a question, is it possible to calibrate the Weather App on the phone ?? it gives me always the weather of the region next to mine !! and not the weather of my real position
Or i have to use another weather app ?? witch one you can advise ?
Thankssss
Does it give you the next city, or what do you mean?
You could set your city manually.
If you want to try another weather app, I'd recommend "Today Weather".
It's optimized for OLED displays and gets regular updates.
Also it supports tons of languages.

Does it give you the next city, or what do you mean?
You could set your city manually.
If you want to try another weather app, I'd recommend "Today Weather".
It's optimized for OLED displays and gets regular updates.
Also it supports tons of languages.
Hi Alex,
Yes it gives me a town which is near mine, lets say at around 5-6 kilometers from my home and position !!
Yes i already search manually, i let the app on " Localisation ", so automatic, and it gives me the region next to mine, instead of mine :(

Reading Mode has stopped working with sunset-sunrise (Good Night's Read) - I have to set it manually. It's only been doing this the past couple days.

Can anyone else confirm? Not sure if it's a ROM issue or server side with Xiaomi...

Still no option to set AOD to turn off after 10secs? I only get 2 options: programmed or always show... is it just me?!

Still no option to set AOD to turn off after 10secs? I only get 2 options: programmed or always show... is it just me?!
That is what it is to be...
...an Always On Display!

But why a timer option?
Do you think you would save battery with it?
I don't think so.

If you wish more options, than download a third party app from the Playstore.
There are dozens of AOD Apps.
Some of them are quite good.

Reactions: Michael_K
I have a problem with sharing images to messenger (no share window, messenger just opens) and only with this app. Anyone else?

With 11.0.7.0 battery drain a lot during night !! 15% and nothing was working on back ground, only wifi on and AOD on !!
With the rom 11.0.5.0 the battery was better, during night it was between 5-7%
Other peoples with same problem ??
Thanksss

With 11.0.7.0 battery drain a lot during night !! 15% and nothing was working on back ground, only wifi on and AOD on !!
With the rom 11.0.5.0 the battery was better, during night it was between 5-7%
Other peoples with same problem ??
Thanksss

Same here.

Another problem is the dynamic wallpaper doesn't work so good, when sunrise, it must become clear, and when sun goes down it must become darker with stars....here it stays always on dark.......I have always this like it was always nightScreenshot_2020-03-20-12-01-51-713_com.miui.home.jpg

Last edited:
That is what it is to be...
...an Always On Display!

But why a timer option?
Do you think you would save battery with it?
I don't think so.

If you wish more options, than download a third party app from the Playstore.
There are dozens of AOD Apps.
Some of them are quite good.
The timer option he's talking about has been in Developer builds for quite some time. It shows the clock for 10 seconds and then it turns the display off. Tapping once turns AOD again for 10 seconds. It's strange that it still wasn't added to Stable tho.

Reactions: kronnuz
Status
Not open for further replies.