MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't boot on 11.0.7.0 after 11.0.5.0 on k20 pro. I use orangefox. And every time it boots into recovery.
Now I am trying to install 11.0.5.0.

Today I've installed .07 for Mi 9T Pro. Only bug: everytime I close all apps in multitasking app view, the home launcher is restarting itself. UI and launcher Cache already deleted, but didn't help.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

I'm facing that same situation. Did you solve the problem?
Today I've installed .07 for Mi 9T Pro. Only bug: everytime I close all apps in multitasking app view, the home launcher is restarting itself. UI and launcher Cache already deleted, but didn't help.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk
I had this problem before and I was because of exposed and magisk modules,I deleted all modules and it flashed and booted perfect,,,,might help you

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

I had this problem before and I was because of exposed and magisk modules,I deleted all modules and it flashed and booted perfect,,,,might help you

Between ZIP installation I had only error about disabled dm-verify, but earlier ROMs works.

FCUK IT.
1. Flash Global ROM with lock bootloader
2. Unlock & and install TWRP
3. Format data
4. Install ROM (above error didn't occur)
Still bootloop :/

Last edited:
Quick question, could someone assist with good guidance how to enable android auto on stable rom, please?
Currently after plugin the usb cable, radio discover the phone for a second and then disappear, on the phone I can se the prompt for usb mode and it keeps asking all the time no matter what I select.

Between ZIP installation I had only error about disabled dm-verify, but earlier ROMs works.

FCUK IT.
1. Flash Global ROM with lock bootloader
2. Unlock & and install TWRP
3. Format data
4. Install ROM (above error didn't occur)
Still bootloop :/
Get rid of orange fox,I had problems with it as well,use most recent twrp for your device

Get rid of orange fox,I had problems with it as well,use most recent twrp for your device

Now I have installed TWRP 3.3.1-0 for HMS2.
Installation of HMS2_V11.0.3.0 stuck on bootloop, finally self boot to recovery. But HMS2_V11.0.2.0 installs without any problem.
Maybe something is wrong with latest version of ROM ?

Reactions: Nomaan
I have a Mi6 and beta version have some bugs and security Patch os not updated since 09.19. Is stable version better regarding bugs and security Patch? Can someone give me feedback about this thanks you

Mi9 T Pro (Redmi K20 Pro) here.

11.0.7 stable i had some issues with flashing -> boot always ended in twrp recovery -> fixed it by clean flashing official fastboot global rom and repeated again all steps for flashing stable xiaomi.eu rom.

Everything works except:

My only issue is with Blizzard Battle.Net App - cannot log in, upon launch it says "something went wrong".

Edit: Found the solution. "Adaway" <- After disabling it i can login. Enabled Adaway again, can still use the battle.net app. :)

11.0.7 -> good Rom!

Last edited:
Everything works except:
My only issue is with Blizzard Battle.Net App - cannot log in, upon launch it says "something went wrong".
Hello,
Try to rename "TWRP" folder in root of phone's storage, it may help/fix this issue.
:)

Last edited:
The timer option he's talking about has been in Developer builds for quite some time. It shows the clock for 10 seconds and then it turns the display off. Tapping once turns AOD again for 10 seconds. It's strange that it still wasn't added to Stable tho.
Exactly ;) I would like to have that option. Will it save battery or not? Don't know... but I hate to have a screen that's always "working".

First of all: thanks to xiaomi.eu for their hard work and for providing these awesome ROMs!

A few days ago I updated my Mi6 from stable MIUI 11V11.0.2.0 to V11.0.5.0; I used the built-in updater. No problems so far, good performance and (in my opinion) better battery life. There is one strange behavior: all permission settings were resetted. This means that when I now start an app for the first time, I am being ask to give the respective permissions (for example location, external storage). In fact, this is no problem and I find it even good: maybe I gave permission to an app before and I do not remember or the permission was given by accident - now it's resetted and I have full control.

Nevertheless, I found that a bit strange and I kindly ask if someone has also these experiences? Or is this a normal/built-in/planned behaviour in this MIUI version?

Then a maybe dumb question: I switched to xiaomi.eu stable about half a year ago. Prior to the xiaomi.eu stable ROM I used the Global Beta ROM. I had an encrypted device, formatted data, flashed xiaomi.eu ROM and everything went fine. When I then tried to encrypt my Mi6 via Settings --> Password and security --> Encryption the procedure started but ended in a bootloop. I had to again format data and flash the xiaomi.eu ROM. I read something that for encryption it would be necessary to edit a file named etc/fstab.com (I don't know the exact name) and to flash the edited file via TWRP. Is this still the case when I want to encrypt my Mi6? And if so, has anybody an succeeded to encrypt the Mi6?

Screenshot_2020-03-21-13-14-11-308_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg

Sorry for maybe a stupid question. If I want to migrate frome stable to weekly, I have to make a format data? And viceversa from weekly to stable?
Thanks.

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry for maybe a stupid question. If I want to migrate frome stable to weekly, I have to make a format data? And viceversa from weekly to stable?
Thanks.

Not stupid but a question who has been answered multiple times.
Use the search button or search my post.

Not stupid but a question who has been answered multiple times.
Use the search button or search my post.
I found only about flashing from android 10 to 9, downgrade. How about weekly on stable?

I found only about flashing from android 10 to 9, downgrade. How about weekly on stable?

Weekly -> Stable = Downgrade (=> Format Data recommended)
Stable -> Weekly = Upgrade (=> Format Data adviced anyway)

I found two bugs on k20 pro - 11.0.7.0
1. Steps counter not showing.
2. I can't disable swipe from bottom to search.
e6f4de6bb9e4a6c5d268396600bc1e02.jpg

Изпратено от моят Redmi K20 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.