MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 7 here...

Situation: I'm currently using the MIUI.11.2 (20.3.26) rooted. It's working completely fine, no issues at all. But I'm in need of reverting back to Android 9, and just wanted to try going back to MIUI 11.0 (stable).
Question: Without formating, can I flash this stable lower ROM version over my existing one, like doing an update process? I just don't want to reinstall all my stuff. I will of course back up all the info from OF recovery. And I assume the device won't be affected by ARB protection, as it was taken out from all the device's ROMs.

Thanks!

Hi ... you can test it. Sometimes it will work sometime not. My experience with a downgrade has shown that various errors occurred.

Make a clean install... and everything should be fine.

Reactions: SmartPhoneLover
Hi I'm new to Xiaomi.eu and I've just found this thread. I want to install the rom, but I'm a bit sceptical because of what I heard about miui roms causing problems like bricking..
I know the installation instructions are there, but just to be sure: Do I install it like a normal custom rom? Like can I go and come from it normally like any other custom rom?? Thanks :)
Yes, now it's pretty easy to install ROM's, but if you want to be more secure, you can try to do a clean install of the official rom (through fastboot with MiFlash, just be sure not to lock the bootloader) and just install the custom recovery through fastboot, and install the ROM just how the instructions say. And yes xiaomi.eu ROM can be considered as a custom MIUI ROM, but it's a really good ROM, hope this helps! ;)

Can someone confirm that usb c headphones are not working (anymore, I don't know since which release) on poco f1?
I am on latest 11.0.6 and have xiaomi usb c with noise canceling and they even does not power up anymore (oc I tested the headphones and are working)

Reactions: bobfarley
Anyone can confirm with mi9 that videvine is still L3?
Did a clean install from beta: format-> official global->format->EU stable.
Not that I'm in need of that but just want to know.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how long it takes for the the changes from the betas to be included in the stable builds? I can't find any information on this, or find any (up-to-date) stable xiaomi.eu build changelogs.

In the update of my 8 11.0.7.0 in the status bar, it only shows the time but it does not show the notifications nor the battery percentage
a1355cbf32371cbac2a7070e4fd415a0.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

In the update of my 8 11.0.7.0 in the status bar, it only shows the time but it does not show the notifications nor the battery percentage

Change the background or fill status bar.

yes, stable always had notifications broken for miui11 ,
there is not much you can do other than install 3rd party mod (mi-globle) - it will show three dots if there is more than one notification. though in your case i don't know there are no notifications at all.. just go to the status bar settings (type status bar in settings search) and enable the icons for notification bar.

as for the mi globe notification mod, you flash it on twrp. but make sure u flash compatible version specific to your release rom.
also, take a backup of the system file it replaces, so u can revert in twrp. they have a disable mod, but it doesn't always work.
path for the system file to back up -
\system\priv-app\MiuiSystemUI\MiuiSystemUI.apk
(don't forget to set permission to 644 if u manually copy it in twrp)

here's the link (remove quotes, forum has filter)

Last edited:

Everything ok with battery and also no problem with notifications on my MI8.

yes, stable always had notifications broken for miui11 ,
there is not much you can do other than install 3rd party mod (mi-globle) - it will show three dots if there is more than one notification. though in your case i don't know there are no notifications at all.. just go to the status bar settings (type status bar in settings search) and enable the icons for notification bar.

as for the mi globe notification mod, you flash it on twrp. but make sure u flash compatible version specific to your release rom.
also, take a backup of the system file it replaces, so u can revert in twrp. they have a disable mod, but it doesn't always work.
path for the system file to back up -
\system\priv-app\MiuiSystemUI\MiuiSystemUI.apk
(don't forget to set permission to 644 if u manually copy it in twrp)

here's the link (remove quotes, forum has filter)
If you change your background pic it will magically appear...

I'm talking about a different problem, not a transparency issue.
the notification bar can't show more than one or two icons (because of the notch), and turns into "..."
the mod i linked adds a second line below the clock and puts all notifications there

If you change your background pic it will magically appear...

I'm talking about a different problem, not a transparency issue.
the notification bar can't show more than one or two icons (because of the notch), and turns into "..."
the mod i linked adds a second line below the clock and puts all notifications there
On mi9 under notch settings, no 3rd party soft needed. Unless you have 3 benzillion notifications you must see all the time.
78ca87ae5a0e2c13e2ba1b0bc849a438.jpg

mi9 = teardrop notch. no problem there.

but mi8, poco etc all have a big fat ugly notch. no more than 1-3 notifications.

On mi9 under notch settings, no 3rd party soft needed. Unless you have 3 benzillion notifications you must see all the time.
78ca87ae5a0e2c13e2ba1b0bc849a438.jpg

Hi, I am with 11.0.6.0 stable EU rom on Pocophone F1. My news section is on Polish, but I am Bulgarian. How to make news showsfrom my country on Bulgarian, or to hide this section?Screenshot_2020-04-13-10-56-21-861_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpgScreenshot_2020-04-13-10-56-15-806_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg

Just instal the 11.0.9.0 version, hope that the battery drain from the previous version is gone !!
Thanks for your great job !!

The theme is still staying on night mode, it is not switching automatically on day mode, on the previous ROM the problem was the same
Screenshot_2020-04-13-11-59-45-648_com.miui.home.jpg

Help please: Not able to pick up incoming calls on Pocophone. Problem started after I updated from last EU weekly to latest EU stable ROM.

Scenario 1 (call comes when not using phone): When an incoming call comes the ringtone plays, but screen remains off. I turn on the screen & still the call incoming screen is nowhere to be seen. I multitask, lock/unlock phone, open dialer, pull down notification bar, etc but nowhere do I find the incoming call screen.

Scenario 2 (call comes when I'm using the phone): Ringtone starts playing but the incoming call screen is nowhere to be found. I try to do all the options above but nothing works.

In both the scenarios, I just get a missed call notification at the end. Temporary solution: I run to plug in my earphones and then press the multi function button on it to answer the call!

This definitely started after I flashed latest EU Stable couple days back. (Absolute clean install after wiping everything except internal storage) Never have i faced this problem before.

Any ideas on what settings should I tweak?
Did you find any solution? I have the same problem on my Mi 9 lite. Android 10 miui 11. 0 . 1 stable

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Fastboot Rom for Redmi Note9S (Curtana) is not working. My devices is unlock bootloader.
After finished flashing and reboot the devices, It goes to system for a while (about 5 second)
then, it restarts itself and goes directly to recovery mode.

I have tried
- Wipe Data on recovery mode then reboot to system. Result is same, reboot itself.
- Choose reboot to system without wipe data. Result is same, reboot itself.

Now, I'm trying to flash India firmware instead because cannot find fastboot Global rom on official website.

Fastboot Rom for Redmi Note9S (Curtana) is not working. My devices is unlock bootloader.
After finished flashing and reboot the devices, It goes to system for a while (about 5 second)
then, it restarts itself and goes directly to recovery mode.

I have tried
- Wipe Data on recovery mode then reboot to system. Result is same, reboot itself.
- Choose reboot to system without wipe data. Result is same, reboot itself.

Now, I'm trying to flash India firmware instead because cannot find fastboot Global rom on official website.

Hi for this topic, there is an extra thread. Did you do all the steps as described ?

Status
Not open for further replies.