MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom for everybody here.
Yes, you must use MIFLASH and the relevant official Fastboot rom for your phone model.

I just experiencing a hard touch/unresponsive touch on the screen lately using this ROM, I don't know since I bought this last week and I don't explore much the stock ROM, so I want to revert back to investigate this.

Thank you for the info. I already downloaded the necessary files.

Hello , im currently using Redmi note 9s Global curtana with MIUI 11 EU rom v.11.0.9.0 currently. i just wanted to ask if its okay to just flash MiUI 12 for curtana via twrp without doing wipe data? or do i have to fullywipe it again and flash MIUI 12?

Hello , im currently using Redmi note 9s Global curtana with MIUI 11 EU rom v.11.0.9.0 currently. i just wanted to ask if its okay to just flash MiUI 12 for curtana via twrp without doing wipe data? or do i have to fullywipe it again and flash MIUI 12?
If you are currently using stable Xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 rom, then dirty flash latest stable Xiaomi.eu miui 12 ROM for your device.
You can use the updater app or twrp

Reactions: Kaijo13
I have nothing but GPS problem with this rom did not have any problems with the miui 10 stable one.
anyone have a solution ???

Good night.
I have the stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V11.0.9.0.QFACNXM_v11-10. When I go to the update appears an update of the System (General optimizations, fixes and latest translation updates). But when I do the download comes a message saying that all links are offline.
Can anyone help me...

Good night.
I have the stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V11.0.9.0.QFACNXM_v11-10. When I go to the update appears an update of the System (General optimizations, fixes and latest translation updates). But when I do the download comes a message saying that all links are offline.
Can anyone help me...
Manually download from here and dirty flash

TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM AND INTERNAL STORAGE AND SAVE TO PC (just incase something goes south...you never know)

1, Boot to twrp and click install
2, Select ROM zip
3, Swipe to confirm flash
4, After flashing don't reboot
5, Wipe dalvik and cache
6, Delete contents of "data/system/package_cache" using twrp file manager
7, Reboot device
8, Be patient for first boot

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cacun and Poney70
Manually download from here and dirty flash

TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM AND INTERNAL STORAGE AND SAVE TO PC (just incase something goes south...you never know)

1, Boot to twrp and click install
2, Select ROM zip
3, Swipe to confirm flash
4, Afterer flashing
5, Wipe dalvik and cache
6, Delete contents of "data/system/package_cache" using twrp file manager
7, Reboot device
8, Be patient for first boot

Cheers! :cool:

All functional.
Thanks

is there any xiomi.eu rom which has always on display system for redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse) ?? I've been flashing rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip
but in the ROM there is no always on display option.

is there any xiomi.eu rom which has always on display system for redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse) ?? I've been flashing rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip
but in the ROM there is no always on display option.
SORRY, don't search for that because NO AOD with LCD display. Only for AMOLED.

Hi all!
I'm with note 9 pro (joyeuse) 12.0.1
When we have new release date for 12.0.2 ...
Or Android 11 maybe?

Hi, a quick question about numbers in versions:
so Miui 11 Global Latest stable is 11.0.12.0 for Redmi Note 8 but for China/Xiaomi.eu it is 11.0.7.0. Can somebody explain why is it like that? Also, does that mean China/Xiaomi.eu is behind in updates? Or is it something else? Please someone explain. :( This issue has been bugging me for a while...

Last edited:
Hi all!
I'm with note 9 pro (joyeuse) 12.0.1
When we have new release date for 12.0.2 ...
Or Android 11 maybe?
Only xiaomi can answer that
Plus, you are in the wrong thread. This is for MIUI 11 stable release not MIUI 12 stable release

I think Xiaomi.eu missed an update for Redmi Note 8. Maybe they didn't want to continue.
China has 11.0.8.0 as latest version. However Xiaomi.eu has 11.0.7.0
Since xiaomi.eu is based on China version, they should have updated their version as well.

Hello guys. Just a few days ago I bought Redmi Note 8 Pro It's stock version is MIUI Global 11.0.7.0 PGGMIXM.

I literally bought it for my mom since everyone recommends it. Yesterday she asked me if there is call recording option. I understand that the phone uses google phone app which has that option disabled. While one of my friends who has Mi9T pro, bought from the same shop has recording options.

So if I get this rom will it work with Redmi Note 8 Pro, (couldn't find in list at the start of the topic) and does it have call recording? I already backed up the phone via official xiaomi account, I am hoping I can restore her game progress pictures she took and such with it when Inistall this rom. Will that work?

Please answer and thanks, I've never done anything like this before, mega afraid >_> , Yeah she needs to record 1 phone call if that person ever attempts to call again >_> thus I must fix! It's my mum after all :p

Hello guys. Just a few days ago I bought Redmi Note 8 Pro It's stock version is MIUI Global 11.0.7.0 PGGMIXM.

I literally bought it for my mom since everyone recommends it. Yesterday she asked me if there is call recording option. I understand that the phone uses google phone app which has that option disabled. While one of my friends who has Mi9T pro, bought from the same shop has recording options.

So if I get this rom will it work with Redmi Note 8 Pro, (couldn't find in list at the start of the topic) and does it have call recording? I already backed up the phone via official xiaomi account, I am hoping I can restore her game progress pictures she took and such with it when Inistall this rom. Will that work?

Please answer and thanks, I've never done anything like this before, mega afraid >_> , Yeah she needs to record 1 phone call if that person ever attempts to call again >_> thus I must fix! It's my mum after all :p
Yes, all of our ROMs include call recording.
However, we don't support Redmi Note 8 Pro, or any other Mediatek-based device, so you're out of luck.
Read the second post, as it seems like you missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.