MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all of our ROMs include call recording.
However, we don't support Redmi Note 8 Pro, or any other Mediatek-based device, so you're out of luck.
Read the second post, as it seems like you missed it...

Ah I see now... sorry didn't see it.

So only option than is to install official rom which had had proper mi application that's safe to do right?

I am watching a video " Redmi Note Pro Best Features" in it he is using MIUI Global 11.0.4 , So if I find that and reinstall it should be ok right?

So only option than is to install official rom which had had proper mi application that's safe to do right?

I am watching a video " Redmi Note Pro Best Features" in it he is using MIUI Global 11.0.4 , So if I find that and reinstall it should be ok right?
Don't know, I'm unfamiliar with each device's features on MIUI Global...

No Global ROM has call recording as far as I know.

Your best option is to find a third-party call recording app... you will find plenty in the play store.

Can someone help me please? i have a new problem ever since i've installed
"xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot"
after some time passes, i cannot hear any sound from incoming phone calls&they other side cant hear me.
apprently restarting the phone fixes it, but i want this issue to disappear completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.