MIUI 11 Original Icons

Of course it works!
Done it myself yesterday after the update!
My default theme icons after deleting system/theme/mui_mod_icons folder. I tried to change and reapply the theme but nothing changes. Squared icons as the screen

Hello everyone. If you want original play store icons ans miui 12 icons at the same time without square icons, you can go on the theme store and download the only one theme who's named miui 12 and only install the icons

Reactions: aguslarca
I have a mi10pro and it enters into fastboot mode the mobile when restarting it after deleting it as you have said.
Sorry your phone got into the bootloop. It does not enter the bootloop by deleting icon images of the theme. There may be another problem. I used this shape on my mi9 phone. There may be a problem with your Rom setup.

well now I am using an unnofficial TWRP and I can not mount the system partition as rw, so i can not remove the files :( any help would be nice...

no there is no official twrp for monet
no i do not want to root the phone

seems like the patch does not work with devices that came with android 10 preinstalled... those moving from android 9 to 10 are fine.
there is a new google security feature that doesn't let the user to mount the system as writable, hence the patch won't work.

I am dealing with this issue too on my mi 10 lite 5g...

Last edited:
well now I am using an unnofficial TWRP and I can not mount the system partition as rw, so i can not remove the files :( any help would be nice...

no there is no official twrp for monet
no i do not want to root the phone

seems like the patch does not work with devices that came with android 10 preinstalled... those moving from android 9 to 10 are fine.
there is a new google security feature that doesn't let the user to mount the system as writable, hence the patch won't work.

I am dealing with this issue too on my mi 10 lite 5g...
Same here! I can't mount the system partition. If you find something tell me!

still no update... developers yet don't want to remove their own icons... so this is not cool :(

I have a mi10pro and it enters into fastboot mode the mobile when restarting it after deleting it as you have said.
because you forgot to disable explorer root rights you gave, before going to reboot system. Mandatory!

Our ROM is made based on our tastes... you can use the official ROM or any other custom ROM if you don't agree with our choices.
if all the icons would be on the same style it would be grate :) but they are not :D

but i think, the best would be to include both options, .eu versions and originals too

if all the icons would be on the same style it would be grate :) but they are not :D

but i think, the best would be to include both options, .eu versions and originals too
Except that it's not possible without breaking third-party theme support for custom icon masks.