MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone sorry to bother you but I need a little help I have my mi 10 pro under miui 12.0.4 stable and I would like to install the latest version I have not followed the news so i would like to know the easiest way to do that and if i need to back up my data or not before installing thanks a lot
You better stay with the 12.0.4 stable for the moment, the latest stable is a little buggy as i could read in a few post before....

Some apps don't appear in play store like Netflix and Revolut, it's this normal? I have a poco f2 pro with last update and safetynet working...

Enviado do meu Poco F2 Pro através do Tapatalk

79bae740d83502a6ecabdd9702d9f5e0.jpg

Last edited:
I know I am OT, but is there a way to have the smart lock function with a non-Xiaomi bluetooth device? Actually, it is not possible to make a call with the vivavoce of the car (it is necessary to manually unlock the device...) and this is not safe...

Mi Note 10, 12.0.2 Stable

Last edited:
Some apps don't appear in play store like Netflix and Revolut, it's this normal? I have a poco f2 pro with last update and safetynet working...

Enviado do meu Poco F2 Pro através do Tapatalk
Try to clear "All app data" of these following apps in phone's settings:

- Google Play store
- Google Play services
- Google Service Framework

Then reboot your device. ;)

Reactions: Alan098765
Sooo just a general issue i have if anyone knows any solutions
while on mobile data (not wifi) some apps have no access to mobile connections(nothing loads)
i tried resetting the apn settings and also saw that anything is restricted
no app is restricted neither in background nor for cellular data
any ideas ?
example: banking app, messenger, chrome work as intended with data but not discord or reddit for example
also a weird thing is im getting notification on discord but cant open it anyway
and one last thing i noticed is that the arrows of data icon when i open the certain app they dont do the animation that packet are transfering

Im latest 12.0.6 stable phone mi 9t/k 20

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
Sooo just a general issue i have if anyone knows any solutions
while on mobile data (not wifi) some apps have no access to mobile connections(nothing loads)
i tried resetting the apn settings and also saw that anything is restricted
no app is restricted neither in background nor for cellular data
any ideas ?
example: banking app, messenger, chrome work as intended with data but not discord or reddit for example
also a weird thing is im getting notification on discord but cant open it anyway
and one last thing i noticed is that the arrows of data icon when i open the certain app they dont do the animation that packet are transfering

Im latest 12.0.6 stable phone mi 9t/k 20
I've encounter the same issue.
Sometimes when on mobile data some apps have dificult to load. (Instagram, for me, is the app i have more trouble)
Instagram, i have all the permissions and still i have delayed notifications and difficult to load content.
I've tested the conection on speedtest several times and everything is okay.
Maybe we have some "bug"on the network side of the rom.
I am a mi 8 dipper owner.

PS: I hope you devs don't mind but it will be any update for dipper is the next days?
Thank you all

Last edited:
Reactions: athanasso
If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!
@
[B][B]ingbrzy[/B][/B] hey bro first of all thanks for hard work and amazing Rom i have mi note 10 lite and i flashed xiaomi.eu 12 stable rom and after two days the screen keep flickering and have one side notch i claimed warranty of course after lock bootloader and they change the screen and they told me its hardware issue not software and now i want to flash xiaomi.eu again but I'm afraid of flickering again i don't say its rom issue I'm not Pro like you
did u
recommend me to flash it or wait for another update

@
[B][B]ingbrzy[/B][/B] hey bro first of all thanks for hard work and amazing Rom i have mi note 10 lite and i flashed xiaomi.eu 12 stable rom and after two days the screen keep flickering and have one side notch i claimed warranty of course after lock bootloader and they change the screen and they told me its hardware issue not software and now i want to flash xiaomi.eu again but I'm afraid of flickering again i don't say its rom issue I'm not Pro like you
did u
recommend me to flash it or wait for another update
There is no flickering for TOCO with EU rom , i can confirm that everything goes fine ..

• Love
Reactions: Nassernody
Could anyone remind me since when there was a problem with TWRP?
In other words, is it happening also with the last stable for umi?
Or, the problem came with later weekly builds?
Thank you.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Hi , Is it whyred and vince is the same , because all other phones getting miui12 stable but redmi 5 plus doesn't
No , it not the same , probably vince won't take miui 12 ..

Could anyone remind me since when there was a problem with TWRP?
In other words, is it happening also with the last stable for umi?
Or, the problem came with later weekly builds?
Thank you.

On stable the safe rom to use twrp is 12.1.5.0 the previous rom ..
On developer the safe to use twrp is 20.9.24 ..

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
On stable the safe rom to use twrp is 12.1.5.0 the previous rom ..
On developer the safe to use twrp is 20.9.24 ..
Thanks, mate.
So, flashing the 12.2.2 will "pump in" the new twrp as well, right?
And after that only the known methods will work to enter the twrp and/or flash future ROMs?

Thanks, mate.
So, flashing the 12.2.2 will "pump in" the new twrp as well, right?
And after that only the known methods will work to enter the twrp and/or flash future ROMs?

Since now the only way to update from latest stable or developer rom the options are by boot to twrp ( 0623 or 1206 ) through fastboot mode or with the 3.4.0 twrp by using an OTG usb ..

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
any raphael/raphaelin owners know the changelog or found bugs on 12.0.6.0? i reckon android 11 is still a couple months away so wondering if its worth downloading this update

any raphael/raphaelin owners know the changelog or found bugs on 12.0.6.0? i reckon android 11 is still a couple months away so wondering if its worth downloading this update

X2

New HMK20ProMI9TPro_V12.0.6.0.QFKCNXM_v12-10 someone has installed it and if it works fine? Thank you

We have support for both variants..
Please correct me if i am worng: currently there is no available twrp for Mi 10T Lite/Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G(aka guanguin). So the work around to install xiaomi.eu rom is to run the bat and script on computer?
thank you

12.0.6.0 work perfectly for me on k20pro/mi9t pro

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Reactions: kisjuhos
Status
Not open for further replies.