MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem installing xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V12.0.2.0.QDGCNXM_v12-10.zip on my Mi Mix 2S China version 8/256 GB
Bootloader unlocked
TWRP 3.4.0.0
It always hangs no matter what I try when booting in MIUI logo.

Tried:
1)
Flashed with MiFlash original-Rom CN "polaris_images_V12.0.2.0.QDGCNXM_20201104.0000.00_10.0_cn_64f383c388" ==> Starts without problems
Booted 1x
TWRP Installed
directly installed the Rom
Reboot

Also tried with Format Data, Dalvik, Cache.Also tried with Dalvik, Cache after installation or sometimes nothing deleted.

2)
TWRP ==> miui_MIMIX2SGlobal_V12.0.1.0.QDGMIXM_1f5f076ae3_10.0 ==> Starts also without problems
1x started
TWRP Installed
Restart
Also tried with Format Data, Dalvik, Cache before installation. Also with Dalvik, Cache after the installation tried or also times nothing deleted.

Have already installed several times the xiaomi.eu ober never so problems as now :-/

yes i know. i write it before installation
Format Data, Dalvik, Cache before installation

have now also tried almost all combinations. only data only cache and dalvik etc.

I usually do this way on a new phone:
MiFlash orig CN ROM
Boot 1x
Install TWRP
Format Data in TWRP (Not wipe Data! Format Data!)
Reboot to recovery from TWRP menu
Install Xiaomi.eu ROM in TWRP
Wipe Cache and Dalvik
Boot

If it does not work then try another TWRP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garnett and gkalen
I have a problem installing xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V12.0.2.0.QDGCNXM_v12-10.zip on my Mi Mix 2S China version 8/256 GB
Bootloader unlocked
TWRP 3.4.0.0
It always hangs no matter what I try when booting in MIUI logo.

Tried:
1)
Flashed with MiFlash original-Rom CN "polaris_images_V12.0.2.0.QDGCNXM_20201104.0000.00_10.0_cn_64f383c388" ==> Starts without problems
Booted 1x
TWRP Installed
Reboot

Also tried with Format Data, Dalvik, Cache.Also tried with Dalvik, Cache after installation or sometimes nothing deleted.

2)
TWRP ==> miui_MIMIX2SGlobal_V12.0.1.0.QDGMIXM_1f5f076ae3_10.0 ==> Starts also without problems
1x started
TWRP Installed
Restart
Also tried with Format Data, Dalvik, Cache before installation. Also with Dalvik, Cache after the installation tried or also times nothing deleted.

Have already installed several times the xiaomi.eu ober never so problems as now :-/
After official rom ..
Flash twrp ..
In twrp , Advanced / Format data ( type yes and hit enter )..
After this you have to Reboot to recovery ( Reboot / Recovery ) , if you pass this step rom will not boot ..
Then you have to change twrp if you still have problems..

After official rom ..
Flash twrp ..
In twrp , Advanced / Format data ( type yes and hit enter )..
After this you have to Reboot to recovery ( Reboot / Recovery ) , if you pass this step rom will not boot ..
Then you have to change twrp if you still have problems..
You are right. I added this step to my reply above.

Hey Guys,

i need your help. Im totally new to the Xiaomi Game - but beeing a Nerd i wanted to try the EU Rom. After some tries i got it installed without any problems. Im on Stable 12.2.2 on my MI10.

BUT my FIngerprint is not working.... I can register fingerprints and it seems like it works. But i simply cant unlock anything it just doesnt recognise my finger. I already tried all of my 10 fingerns AND the ones of my girlfriend. I can register the fingerprint and when im trying to unlock its responding. But it just doenst recognise my Fingerprint.

Any Ideas? May Upgrade to a weekly build (is that possible without Data loss?). I already tried to recalibrate the Sensor via CIT Menu but i cant get it done. I always get an error in the last step.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Guys,

i need your help. Im totally new to the Xiaomi Game - but beeing a Nerd i wanted to try the EU Rom. After some tries i got it installed without any problems. Im on Stable 12.2.2 on my MI10.

BUT my FIngerprint is not working.... I can register fingerprints and it seems like it works. But i simply cant unlock anything it just doesnt recognise my finger. I already tried all of my 10 fingerns AND the ones of my girlfriend. I can register the fingerprint and when im trying to unlock its responding. But it just doenst recognise my Fingerprint.

Any Ideas? May Upgrade to a weekly build (is that possible without Data loss?). I already tried to recalibrate the Sensor via CIT Menu but i cant get it done. I always get an error in the last step.

Thanks in advance!
If u got tempered glass on screen change it to hydrogel! I found it as big problem for fingerprint sensor!

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: black
Everyone can help me who to update v12.0.6.0 to v12.0.7.0 for redmi note 9 pro 5g pls, i can't update OTA in my smartphone...

Sadly i'm still in the Stable 12.0.1.0, because in all the other newer releases BT doesn't connect to my Honda.
Does someone know if there are separate flashable BT firmwares available for the Mi 9T Pro?
That way i could use 12.0.6.0 and flash the BT from 12.0.1.0

Thanks in advance guys!

Everyone can help me who to update v12.0.6.0 to v12.0.7.0 for redmi note 9 pro 5g pls, i can't update OTA in my smartphone...

You can update only via Fastboot. The OTA update is updateable if you have TWRP.
Code:
Steps to install UPDATE of our ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 5min)

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

You can update only via Fastboot. The OTA update is updateable if you have TWRP.
Code:
Steps to install UPDATE of our ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 5min)

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt
If i update with fastboot, will I be factory reset?

Xiaomi mi 10
Finally today I saw vowifi from what I understood only when there is no signal it enters automatically
0U8WwNf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.