MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone and thanks to the team for this rom.
On toco / Note 10 Lite after last update 12.1.1 stable is almost unusable. The update process pass smooth without error or warning. Now on every app, no matter which, system or GP app crash 10 sec after open it, is there a fix for this or how can i downgrade without wiping all info and apps? Thanks!
Hello, try to remove all dual apps (cloned apps) and "All dual apps accounts" in dual apps settings (phone's settings). ;)

Reactions: b0n3v
On toco / Note 10 Lite after last update 12.1.1 stable is almost unusable. The update process pass smooth without error or warning. Now on every app, no matter which, system or GP app crash 10 sec after open it, is there a fix for this or how can i downgrade without wiping all info and apps? Thanks!
Hello, try to remove all dual apps (cloned apps) and "All dual apps accounts" in dual apps settings (phone's settings). ;)
You save my @ss, the fix work! The strange here is i doesnt have dual apps (i use this feature before 7-8 months) but might be old data is there. When I go to dual apps setting, select clear all data(or similar) phone reboot and now no FC on apps. Thank you!

Reactions: Poney70
You save my @ss, the fix work! The strange here is i doesnt have dual apps (i use this feature before 7-8 months) but might be old data is there. When I go to dual apps setting, select clear all data(or similar) phone reboot and now no FC on apps. Thank you!
wich TWRP you have used?

Hello just installed latest stable build(clean install) xiaomi mi9, and not installed anything like magisk or dm verity patch. but phone shows that play store is not certified, why ? but i do not use magisk

Hello just installed latest stable build(clean install) xiaomi mi9, and not installed anything like magisk or dm verity patch. but phone shows that play store is not certified, why ? but i do not use magisk
New SafetyNet change by Google, next Stable ROM update will include a fix. ;)

For now, you can flash Magisk-v21.4.zip in TWRP then install safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip (Magisk module) in Magisk Manager (APK file). :)

EDIT: Don't forget to enable "Magisk Hide" option in Magisk Manager. ^^

Last edited:
Unfortunately this update sucks lags and crashes not stable even with formatting data I talk about the update itself the source not xiaomi.eu rom

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
Unfortunately this update sucks lags and crashes not stable even with formatting data I talk about the update itself the source not xiaomi.eu rom

I cant understand your issues... on my 3 phones everything is working well. perhaps try a clean install.

Hello!
My phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Global (joyeuse). I have problems with firmware MIUI v12.0.1.0 (latest stable) ("xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip"). Every time when I reboot my phone ALL APPLICATIONS don`t start. I need enter graphical key (pin-code, password etc...) before it, that application start after reboot.

How can I do that application starts after reboot my phone AUTOMATICALLY (WITHOUT entering password, pin-code, etc)??? (it starts only after entering graphical key...)

I have a Mi8 with latest Beta Rom. Any possibility to update to Stable? MIUI is version 12.1, Beta is 20.9.4 thanks for an answer...

Not sure why but have intune (ms company portal) installed on my mix2s and installed also EU stable with company portal on a colleague with mi10 pro. Both devices are managed by the company. Maybe my company policies allows it dunno. Activated both on the web portal with QR code.
Waiting for next 10T Pro (this device) EU stable to install, hope it goes well!

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
I'm still on 12.0.3 EU ROM on mi10 pro and I seem to have been able to install intune too

Anyone on the Poco F2 Pro on build 12.2.2.0 experience a delay when going into settings?

I've factory reset (came back from a custom ROM)

After opening it for the first time, settings opens instantly but after the device sleeps for a while, it takes like a second or 2 to load, in fact most apps seem to get killed off in memory continually - almost soon as I switch to another app

I've tried enabling auto start, changing battery saver to no restrictions, turning off gaming mode and anything else I could find, but no matter what I do the system seems to be very aggressive at closing apps in the background

On the custom ROMs I've tried this issue is non existent, device can be left asleep for ages and apps still open almost instantly

Is there anything I've overlooked that could improve this?

Last edited:
Has anyone updated their mi 10 pro to 12.2.3 yet? Any review?
I updated it yesterday. At the moment it behaves quite well. Unfortunately dual apps still don't work - cause crashes of system applications like gallery, file manager, etc. SafetyNet passes. Dirty flash on 12.2.2 with TWRP 3.4.2b - 0623. I haven't tried to make a clean flash to see if there will be a difference.

I updated it yesterday. At the moment it behaves quite well. Unfortunately dual apps still don't work - cause crashes of system applications like gallery, file manager, etc. SafetyNet passes. Dirty flash on 12.2.2 with TWRP 3.4.2b - 0623. I haven't tried to make a clean flash to see if there will be a difference.
I had issues with messenger chat bubbles on 12.2.2. Is it still buggy on 12.2.3? I've nevee dirty flash my rom as I don't wanna go thru the hassle.

Anyone on the Poco F2 Pro on build 12.2.2.0 experience a delay when going into settings?

I've factory reset (came back from a custom ROM)

After opening it for the first time, settings opens instantly but after the device sleeps for a while, it takes like a second or 2 to load, in fact most apps seem to get killed off in memory continually - almost soon as I switch to another app

I've tried enabling auto start, changing battery saver to no restrictions, turning off gaming mode and anything else I could find, but no matter what I do the system seems to be very aggressive at closing apps in the background

On the custom ROMs I've tried this issue is non existent, device can be left asleep for ages and apps still open almost instantly

Is there anything I've overlooked that could improve this?
Hello! Have you looked at the battery settings? (May be your memory cleaning every 1 minute???) (Settings-->Battery-->Settings (nut icon in the upper right corner)-->Clearing memory-->NEVER

Status
Not open for further replies.