MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Format Data, then flash rom, wipe dalvik and cache and reboot. Maybe it takes a while on first boot.

Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk

If you can boot into twrp if it accepts commands you should be okay.
The last one (from xiaomi.e)u is 3.4.2.0623 me thinks

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I didn't have such problems neither with Win10 or Win7.
To confirm that I got your point:
You reboot the phone in fastboot mode (connected to the PC of course)?
You type fastboot devices and get empty dialog?

Did you try to type adb devices with the system on?

ADB commands worked; only fastboot didn't.
Command fastboot devices get empty.Only when I command fastboot via the Mi Flash Tool driver installer does it respond. When i disconnect the phone and reconnect in any USB port, fastboot no longer reacts in cmd

If you can boot into twrp if it accepts commands you should be okay.
The last one (from xiaomi.e)u is 3.4.2.0623 me thinks

Well I used this one recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150
I copied the rom to the storaged then I booted the twrp and installed the rom but it returned me back to the original recovery and couldn't start the rom

ADB commands worked; only fastboot didn't.
Command fastboot devices get empty.Only when I command fastboot via the Mi Flash Tool driver installer does it respond. When i disconnect the phone and reconnect in any USB port, fastboot no longer reacts in cmd
Open cmd to the correct folder ( adb folder ) , fastboot.exe must be inside that folder also .. redownload adb again if something missing inside your adb folder..

@kerolous.esam
Did you format data in twrp ??
If not , you must do it ..

Open cmd to the correct folder ( adb folder ) , fastboot.exe must be inside that folder also .. redownload adb again if something missing inside your adb folder..

@kerolous.esam
Thanks for your answer, but of course I did all of that

Well I used this one recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150
I copied the rom to the storaged then I booted the twrp and installed the rom but it returned me back to the original recovery and couldn't start the rom
Did you made sure to format data before flashing the ROM? Of course, you had to copy the ROM again to your phone storage after this.

@kerolous.esam
Did you made sure to format data before flashing the ROM? Of course, you had to copy the ROM again to your phone storage after this.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help. It worked fine now after formatting data
Thanks alot

@kerolous.esam
Error found. I went to fastboot via the power menu. If go to fastboot via
Hardkey combination, everything works fine

It gives me the feeling that on my 10t pro device, the photos are of worse quality than with the stock rom. It's possible? Or is it a wrong feeling?

Hello @geoorg, I tried this option but it seems to be not working. I reverted to the stable release 12.0.1.0, the contact app has the option to assign to every contact a preferred SIM, but when I make a call the phone uses everytime the predefined SIM for calls...Every suggestion is appreciated!
Then turn of the option to "Remember SIM preferences" if it is enabled

Reactions: fabiodifa
Thanks for mi 8 all work fine.
But what new on 10.0.3 ? Change log.

On 10.0.2 same what new !? Just loose floating Window for youtube work before on 10.0.1.
Thanks dev for update work very well

Hi Folks
I have installed over the Update Button the New xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip
But he Boot 1 Time in the ROM and now i hanging in the Fastboot...
So i can do nothing, i dotn came in TWRP.
I recoverd the Phone Actuelly with MiFlashTool and a fastboot recovery Rom, but there is Androd 10 not 11, i hope i dont brick my phone with this method...

Last edited:
Hi Folks
I have installed over the Update Button the New xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip
But he Boot 1 Time in the ROM and now i hanging in the Fastboot...
So i can do nothing, i dotn came in TWRP.
I recoverd the Phone Actuelly with MiFlashTool and a fastboot recovery Rom, but there is Androd 10 not 11, i hope i dont brick my phone with this method...
If you try to boot on TWRP after install the ROM that' s happend. It's known bug from several versions.You must connect your phone in fastboot mode to your PC and boot TWRP via fastboot using command "fastboot boot twrp.img". Make sure you are in the directory containing fastboot.exe and there is a TWRP image whose name should be twrp.img.
After you boot into twrp just reboot system and the phone must boot normaly.

Thx, but there has not Working, only Fastboot was Working.
I have make it there how you Say, but i have than a blackscreen and only the Powerbutton works.

Thx, but there has not Working, only Fastboot was Working.
I have make it there how you Say, but i have than a blackscreen and only the Powerbutton works.

Are you sure you are trying to boot the correct twrp.img for your model? Did you wait on this black screen? Sometimes it takes about a minute before it goes into TWRP.

Yes it works with the last 4 Updates for the MI10
Now i have Recovered the Phone with the MIFlash Tool, bevore i have flash the New ROM i have make a complete backup from the last ROM

I have this TWRP: recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150

Hello everybody. Could some tell me if its possible to change the font color or alpha channel? I could change the font but not the color/alpha. Thanks for help.

Reactions: Ahmed ahrach
Status
Not open for further replies.