MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9t here, coming from previous stable. Screen gestures are not working and got freezed on notification panel 2 times. Did a clean dalvik and cache. I guess I should delete everything and start over, right?
I'm having a similar issue over here; I have jumped from Stable to Stable but it seems that something went wrong. My Whatsapp notifications looks mixed up and sometimes from the control panel doesn't allow me to swipe them, in addition, the screen has a little bit of lag and while I'm on a call and try to use the numpad, the screen doesn't recognize the touch until I try multiple times. Since I updated the device (last night), the System UI has stopped twice.

Anyways, I'll erase dalvik cache to see if it works.

Last edited:
View attachment 35183

my mi9t device has a problem showing half of facebook notifications in miui version 12.1.1.0
I have been having the same issue for along 2 weeks, I thought it was a Magisk Module I have for having the iOS font, however, I've already uninstalled the module + tried switching between MIUI/Android notifications view as well as re-installing the app but it didn't work.

Any suggest?

I have been having the same issue for along 2 weeks, I thought it was a Magisk Module I have for having the iOS font, however, I've already uninstalled the module + tried switching between MIUI/Android notifications view as well as re-installing the app but it didn't work.

Any suggest?

The last time this problem appeared was at miui 11. I've never seen it in MIUI 12. I think the problem is caused by the latest updates.

Reactions: Daniel A.
Any way to make gestures work with third party launchers in latest Mi 9t update?
Hi, I'm on 21.2.24 weekly Miui 12.5 . Using Nova with full screen gestures.
Try Infinity Gestures on the play store.
It worked 100% for me.
I hated not having gestures on a custom launcher. you need to disable battery optimization and lock it on the recents screen to be safe.
I forget that I've got it running.
Hope it helps.

It worked 100% for me.
I hated not having gestures on a custom launcher. you need to disable battery optimization and lock it on the recents screen to be safe.
Hope it helps.
That did it, it doesn't feel as smooth as native in previous version but it’s better than using buttons, thanks.

Last edited:
It worked 100% for me.
Hope it helps.

Hello, thanks for the information. It works but I cant hide the navbar (root method) with the infinity app :( Any ideas for solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.