MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5.7 for Mi11Pro/Ultra....good, but bug in Wifi....i think
Leave system on on night..in the morning wifi is not responding...
switch to flight modus does not solve this problem...
Restart works

12.5.4 does not show this problem
Actually I can't find a problem with 12.5.7 but the dual apps problem already exists

Hello to everyone, does anyone have the problem with alarm? I mean that it not possible to switch alarm off, during any activ apps. Stable 12.5.2 Mi note 10

Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5.7 for Mi11Pro/Ultra very good. No bugs, no error. :)
I still have that Spotify control on lock screen and cant get rid of that :/ even if I kill the app, its still there.

Screenshot_2021-05-23-16-36-59-228_lockscreen.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-23-16-37-13-637_com.android.updater.jpg

for me, battery saver verry agressive and i loose a lot of notifications , i have downgrade to 12.5.4 and now all work perfect
im on the mi 10 and i found that the same thing happens with me with snapchat. I don't get any snapchat notifications at all

I am using the chinese rom 12.5.3 on my Mi 10 UMI, and I see that the game turbo has these options. is there any way to port this in xiaomi.eu rom?

Hi everyone, I have a somewhat unusual problem.I installed miui 12.5.1 stable on mi 10t. The screen becomes very hot in the top of screen where is located the camera. The rest of the screen is cold.How can I solve the problem? In miui 12.1.2 i haven't this problem

I tried the ADB method. Does it require root?

Without root I got this message:

Exception occurred while executing 'put':
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission denial: writing to settings requires:android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.enforceWritePermission(Unknown Source:30)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.mutateSecureSetting(Unknown Source:8)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.insertSecureSetting(Unknown Source:12)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.call(Unknown Source:512)
at android.content.ContentProvider.call(Unknown Source:0)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.call(Unknown Source:30)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.putForUser(Unknown Source:85)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService$MyShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:619)
at android.os.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsService.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:15)
at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:148)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:103)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:16)

Hello,
Seems like you have No OS?
I had same with my Mi11 Ultra after trying to flash 12.5.7 from TWRP. Always rebooted to recovery and no way to load files on phone from PC.
Easy fix was to flash older version 12.5.4 from PC with FASTBOOT not TWRP.
So Flash from PC ROM with FASTBOOT
For Mi10 the stable is 12.5.3, I have not found the previous fastboot version.
Anyway I solved flashing the global version with a tool stand alone. When starting 12.2.7, the phone would loop with the MI logo on startup. It still had to have restored the file system. I then flashed the UMI 12.5.3 EU rom without wipe cache/dalvik and everything worked. Rom very good. Thanks to developers

A few questions.
There are no OTA updates. Quite right? Do new versions always have to be flashed from recovery?

Does booting into recovery install anything on the file system? Can I use different recovery every time?

A few questions.
There are no OTA updates. Quite right? Do new versions always have to be flashed from recovery?

Does booting into recovery install anything on the file system? Can I use different recovery every time?
There are "OTA" updates => You get a notification when a new Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM is available for your device, you can download it via System Updater and start the installation process. You need a custom recovery to install "OTA" updates. ;)

Booting into TWRP may only create a "TWRP" in the root of your phone's storage. You can change your recovery, anytime. :)

Any way I can see a time here for my posts? I'm not sure how long I have left till the waiting period is over and I don't want to reset it

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

There are "OTA" updates => You get a notification when a new Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM is available for your device, you can download it via System Updater and start the installation process. You need a custom recovery to install "OTA" updates. ;)

Booting into TWRP may only create a "TWRP" in the root of your phone's storage. You can change your recovery, anytime. :)

Sorry but I don't understand for ota updates. I used twrp-3.5.2-0-umi-manuelbianco.img for stable 12.5.3. But system updater is on phone setting or should it be started in recovery?

Sorry but I don't understand for ota updates. I used twrp-3.5.2-0-umi-manuelbianco.img for stable 12.5.3. But system updater is on phone setting or should it be started in recovery?
Use the System Updater (in phone's settings) to download and start installation process. Installation process requires a custom recovery in order to install the ROM update. ;)

Use the System Updater (in phone's settings) to download and start installation process. Installation process requires a custom recovery in order to install the ROM update. ;)
I understand. At the moment the "search for updates" on 12.5.3 stable tells me "there are no updates". I thought it didn't work.
Thanks

Reactions: Poney70
smali patcher isnt comatible with
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.2.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip
For redmi note 9s ? Last miui EU global
It just dont boot, after 1 minute, it takes me to the recovery

I re tried it, its stucked at miui logo 2 minutes, then it takes back to the recovery
Its Miui 12 android 11
Smali patcher 7.3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.