MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fully-working TWRP should be able to flash a ROM update automatically if you use the Updater app. ;)

But, by example, TWRPs made by @manuelbianco don't seem to have this feature. :(
Didn't know this. Thank you.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

So u mean just download the rom from updater then press the 3 dot menu click this option"check md5 and reboot" the will auro flashed right? Im using 3.5.1 now, but the lastest twrp is 3.5.2 right? if no update to latest also can ??
No. Download, check md5 reboot and then manually flash ROM, clear cacheb and dalvik and reboot to system.
Doesn't really make a difference if you use 3.5.1 or 3.5.2.

Hy! How can I set the file manager if show the Storage maps instead of Recent files? When I open File manager It show Recent maps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-09-12-00-04-945_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-09-12-00-04-945_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 172
No. Download, check md5 reboot and then manually flash ROM, clear cacheb and dalvik and reboot to system.
Doesn't really make a difference if you use 3.5.1 or 3.5.2.

May u know where can find the md5 reboot ya?or need download the rom first then will show in 3 dot menu?? so after rebooted to twrp then manual flash the rom first then clear cache and dalvik and reboot right? so my data won't be clear right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-09-18-52-53-578_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-09-18-52-53-578_com.android.updater.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_2021-06-09-18-52-48-632_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-09-18-52-48-632_com.android.updater.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 171
May u know where can find the md5 reboot ya?or need download the rom first then will show in 3 dot menu?? so after rebooted to twrp then manual flash the rom first then clear cache and dalvik and reboot right? so my data won't be clear right?
My Bad, check md5 will appear in the bottom where you have the download button now.
Then choose reboot to recovery from m 3 dot menu, then in TWRP choose the file and flash it and at the end clear cache and dalvik before rebooting to system.
Your data will not be erased unless you do it yourself.

Reactions: Poney70
My Bad, check md5 will appear in the bottom where you have the download button now.
Then choose reboot to recovery from m 3 dot menu, then in TWRP choose the file and flash it and at the end clear cache and dalvik before rebooting to system.
Your data will not be erased unless you do it yourself.

Ok understand, thanks ur help i will try later, 12.5.4 have any issue? May i know ur Miui+ can connect windows?

My feedback MIUI 12.5.4.0 Mi 10 Pro xiaomi.eu, maybe it will be useful to someone. Updated by air from MIUI version 12.5.3.0.
1. MIUI 12.5.4.0 is very fast battery drain compared to MIUI 12.5.3.0.
2. The music widget is constantly hanging. If you swipe, then after locking - unlocking the screen, it reappears.

found a solution for the second problem:
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-5-12-13.61262/post-607715
3. In MIUI 12.5.4.0, the screen refresh rate is reset. Installed at 90 Hz. If you enable battery saving in the Security application (section Battery). And after returning to normal operating mode (ie, disable Battery Saving mode), the screen refresh rate remains at 60 Hz.
I suspect the issue is in the Security application itself (version 5.3.0-210208.0.2).
Can someone confirm?
1623236884140.png

Ok understand, thanks ur help i will try later, 12.5.4 have any issue? May i know ur Miui+ can connect windows?
I have no problem at all for quite a while with XEU. Please note that my device is UMI, Mi10, not cmi (pro).
Cannot tell about MIUI+, am not using it.
You're welcome. That's why the community is for. Go ahead, and confirm that everything went well.

I have no problem at all for quite a while with XEU. Please note that my device is UMI, Mi10, not cmi (pro).
Cannot tell about MIUI+, am not using it.
You're welcome. That's why the community is for. Go ahead, and confirm that everything went well.

i see... yaya i know ur device is umi, actually if downgrade need to clear data?

i see... yaya i know ur device is umi, actually if downgrade need to clear data?
I'm not sure what you're asking.
What downgrade? From what to what?
I would format (not clear) data if I would be switching from weekly to stable and vice versa, but from one stable to the newer stable it is not necessary.

pls, is there anyway for dirty flashing android 11 on redmi note 8?
Well I was able to dirty flash from A10 weekly to A11 weekly with no issues a while back. I see no reason for it to be different if you are on a Stable A10 xiaomi.eu version. Do a full backup anyway or wait for someone to confirm my guess.

Reactions: Poney70
Thanks for the new version!

Only Google Discover appears on the -1 main screen.
Yet the switch on "quick access cards" is on! What might be the problem?

Note 10 Pro

Updated to 12.5.1 on Mi Note 10 lite. I have a problem with paste function in browsers, both chrome and firefox affected, mi browser works fine. When I long tap in a website box and paste should appear it simply does not. However paste does appear in google search box. Tried reinstalling browsers, no help. Any clue ?

EDIT: It appears you need to enter browser app settings, in my case firefox and allow access to clipboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: alamalo and Poney70
Poco x3 nfc, very laggy since 12.0.1, A11.. can't install Google play system update, system reboot and erase the update

Reactions: ddj123
Poco x3 nfc, very laggy since 12.0.1, A11.. can't install Google play system update, system reboot and erase the update
Then don't update "Google play system". I never had to do it, why do you? In any case, Stable Android 11 releases for this device are not that stable...

Don't update, go back to 12.0.9 before it can do any damage. Don't try to go into recovery or the phone will be destroyed (at least that happened to mine) just flash the stock using the miflash tool, then flash EU again 12.0.9. That's what i did, hope that hellps

Well I was able to dirty flash from A10 weekly to A11 weekly with no issues a while back. I see no reason for it to be different if you are on a Stable A10 xiaomi.eu version. Do a full backup anyway or wait for someone to confirm my guess.
i wanna dirty flash from stable A11 12.0.1 to 12.0.3, everything is fine with A10 but problem with A11: using geoanto555's twrp i can see internal storage but after flashing i have to format data to reboot to system (look like clean flash), with official twrp i cannot see internal storage, i have to format data to see internal storage then flashing rom (clean flash again), so no way to dirty flash???

I am wondering if I am the only one has issue with taplus. Basically it doesn't work on my 10pro with miui12.5

Poco M3 released 12.0.8 last week, i hope the EU too will update soon..
As far as I'm aware, the latest CITRUSGlobal release is V12.0.6.0. If you're referring to CITRUSEEAGlobal, we never based our ROMs on EEA releases.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently they released V12.0.8.0 as recovery ROM only, no fastboot ROM link. We'll release soon.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70
As far as I'm aware, the latest CITRUSGlobal release is V12.0.6.0. If you're referring to CITRUSEEAGlobal, we never based our ROMs on EEA releases.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently they released V12.0.8.0 as recovery ROM only, no fastboot ROM link. We'll release soon.
Here in our country, We have V12.0.8 [Citrus Global] already been released and the logs said..
: Update to System Security Patch May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.