Stay on Lock screen - Off
Show notification details - Greyed Out
Allow face unlock when screen lights up - Off

Edits, Thanks cesarsf12 that helps alot,

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm new here, really nice ROM btw !!
Good work.

I have a stupid question, I have a Poco F3 (Redmi K40) And everytime there is a new update (e.g 12.5.6) I'm curious about what's new and I couldn't find much details, (changelog is too generic..) I'm the kind of guy who wants to know what was fixed and what's was added ...

Anyone can point me in the right direction please?

Thanks ! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210822_150432.jpg
    IMG_20210822_150432.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20210822_150445.jpg
    IMG_20210822_150445.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 141
Changelog

V12.5.6.0.RKHCNXM
  • MIUI12.5 Enhanced
    • Swift performance. More life between the charges.
    • Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
    • Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
    • Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
    • Fixed some bugs

Yes, Poco F3 with EU ROM seems to not be part of the whitelisted devices for your option.
Thanks for your reply, for some reason the phone seems to have mixed product codes, some places like "All specs" show M2012K11AG (Poco F3), Safetynet shows M2012K11AC as Redmi K40, settings also show product name as Redmi K40, could this be something to be fixed in future builds?

Last edited:
@gogocar62

Thanks, maybe I should have mentioned I was actually looking for a way to track updates as well and I found it, I'll use the Telegram bot, if anyone else is interested see my screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-22-15-21-11-343_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-22-15-21-11-343_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 190
What is the matter with the theme store in miui 12.5.3 or 12.5.4. I am using HMK30PRO and all the themes have compatibility issue. None of the themes update the status bar anymore. Anyone else experiencing the issue? Is there a fix?

What is the matter with the theme store in miui 12.5.3 or 12.5.4. I am using HMK30PRO and all the themes have compatibility issue. None of the themes update the status bar anymore. Anyone else experiencing the issue? Is there a fix?

same here, also many of the themes are not compatible anymore. Maybe the developers of the themes have to update their themes to 12.5.4?

I have a question: miui 12.5.4 stable for HKM30PRO is miui 12.5.4 enhanced? because here doesn't say Enhanced anywhere... It was supposed to be 12.5.4 enhanced but the changelog only says "General optimizations, fixes and translation updates"...

Miui enhanced for hmk30pro / poco f2 pro will come in 12.5.5? someone has info? what happened then?

Attachments

• 1629679165221.jpg
    1629679165221.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 141
Hello.
Updated Mi11 to 12.5.11 stable but one issue persists.
Android Auto wifi keeps disconnecting continuesly. I connect again and phone disconnects how many times i try to connect again.
Another issue on Android Auto is when i receive a call and after that the musics starts to play on the phone not on the car radio. Need to clear all apps and then return the sound to car radio.

Don't know if i am posting on the correct topic but trying to help because i appreciate a lot your work.

Regards.

I used the weekly version until a week ago and couldn't use AAC. Did you ever stop being able to use aptx or is it an AAC only problem? If so, I will try the weekly again
I can't tell for sure, sorry. My regular headset is SBC only so I haven't paid that much attention.

Thanks for your reply, for some reason the phone seems to have mixed product codes, some places like "All specs" show M2012K11AG (Poco F3), Safetynet shows M2012K11AC as Redmi K40, settings also show product name as Redmi K40, could this be something to be fixed in future builds?
Even if it was "fixed" (is the name really intended to be the same everywhere ?), nothing say that this new value would be the specific one to unlock your option for COD, it could even be linked to something completely different.

Only the developers of the game can tell...

Hey there, im on 12.5.11 stable. Anyone knows what that "Others" are? it eats a lt of battery. Or is it normal for a xiaomi device?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-23-13-28-45-322_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-23-13-28-45-322_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 175
I AM MIUI 12.0.3 RC0CNXM BUT I RECEIVE 12.5.1.0 RCOCNXM IS IT OK TO UPDATE I DONT WANT TO FORMAT MY DATA ANYMORE ??

hi, i am using xiaomi f2 pro 12.5 enhanced version. When MAgisk flashes it gets stuck at the redmi logo.

Even if it was "fixed" (is the name really intended to be the same everywhere ?), nothing say that this new value would be the specific one to unlock your option for COD, it could even be linked to something completely different.

Only the developers of the game can tell...
Agree, and i have no idea if it would be part of the whitelist for the game or if thats the actual reason for the COD issue, but it seems a bit odd that the phone has different product codes, even if both are technically the same phone, might be something worth to take a look by Xiaomi.EU devs.

Last edited:
The saddest thing is that you have to wait 1 week to unlock the bootload. :(
I know eh - I had to sit around for a week using my old phone when my new F3 was sitting there doing nothing. It was frustrating - like having some nice food there and not being able to eat it until later hahaha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.