MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to update my Mi 11 ultra EU ROM as it shows update available when I go to software version. When I click update to download the 3.7 GB update it states can't fetch link (error).

How can I fix this?

Sent from my XQ-AT52 using Tapatalk
It's not mandatory to use the Updater app, you can download the latest ROM for your device via AndroidFileHost (or SourceForge) then install it. ;)

Reactions: qu4k3r
I have problems with smiles application in UAE. This application have to option to login both of them can not handling,
I tried with other Android phones and it's work without any problems

The problem is
I can't login with username and password or I didn't receive OTP to my number

I'm using k20 pro
Miui 12.5.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-01-17-01-49-309_ae.etisalat.smiles.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-01-17-01-49-309_ae.etisalat.smiles.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_2021-08-01-17-01-33-551_ae.etisalat.smiles.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-01-17-01-33-551_ae.etisalat.smiles.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 154
Is it possible to allow the contact app (the one provided with the ROM) to access all the account in the phone? It cannot access my company address book.

What is the matter with the theme store in miui 12.5.3 or 12.5.4. I am using HMK30PRO and all the themes have compatibility issue. None of the themes update the status bar anymore. Anyone else experiencing the issue? Is there a fix?
Any solution or work around for this?
I am on 12.5.7
Was ok on 12.5.6

Last edited:
I just received my Mi 11, the global firmware installed is 12.5.4.0 RKBEUXM , I am waiting to get unlocked the bootloader. I am very upset, the is too much Google apps and no anymore Mi phone and contacts, no anymore Mi calendar , Mi messages also is missing, is it generally for Mi 11 all ROMs versions ?

Hello, I have a question, I would like to install the original recovery of miui (recovery stock), how can I do this?
my phone is a mi 9 se

Thank you

Hi! I have a Mi 11 Lite 5G with the latest rom (12.5.3).
I've set "Ringtone" as "Default volume control stream". Many times, while a media is playing through the speakers, the volume control keeps changing the ringtone volume.
And that is the expected result since you set "ringtone" as default volume control stream.

So what really is your issue?

And that is the expected result since you set "ringtone" as default volume control stream.

So what really is your issue?
When a media is playing, it should control the volume of the media. In all other cases, the volume of the ringtone. This is the meaning of "Default volume control stream", but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

When a media is playing, it should control the volume of the media. In all other cases, the volume of the ringtone. This is the meaning of "Default volume control stream", but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Ok, i understand you clearer now.
I'm on latest beta and I've tried setting ringtone as default control stream
when playing media, the volume keys controls the audio volume
Tested with default audio player

Can i just update my phone in the settings update or i need to download the latest version here?
-Redmi K30 Pro

Attachments

• 240464435_1881172945387417_1929732468541819940_n.jpg
    240464435_1881172945387417_1929732468541819940_n.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 155
Can i just update my phone in the settings update or i need to download the latest version here?
-Redmi K30 Pro
When download is completed the phone reboots on twrp and you need to aoply the update like the first time when you ibstalled this rom, without formating just run the installation and reboot

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
When download is completed the phone reboots on twrp and you need to aoply the update like the first time when you ibstalled this rom, without formating just run the installation and reboot

That's helpful! thanks!

i'm a little confused.. do i need to wipe the dalvik thingy?

Hi. I have a question about applying theme. when i use china version. I apply theme then both notification & control center will change. but when using eu rom, notification & control center is still as default, unchanged, I have used many themes. the problem occurs with recent 12.5 and 12.6. Is it a theme compatibility problem in eu rom?
Any news for this issue?

Reactions: MarcBear
I bought the MiPad 5, is it possible that a China/ eu rom comes for this device?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.