MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.

I know these questions are boring and repetitive, but I guess it makes sense to be asked.

I'm a mi9 se user, I saw the notice about not receiving weekly updates next month.

Does this mean I have to revert to the (older) stable release, probably with a clean install, or should I wait for the next stable release? Is there some sort of expected month for the next stable release?

Thanks.

Hey there.

I know these questions are boring and repetitive, but I guess it makes sense to be asked.

I'm a mi9 se user, I saw the notice about not receiving weekly updates next month.

Does this mean I have to revert to the (older) stable release, probably with a clean install, or should I wait for the next stable release? Is there some sort of expected month for the next stable release?

Thanks.
Simple:
- apply for actual (you called it "old"..) EU stable with a clean install (format data)
or
- wait for next EU stable to come (nobody knows when) and have also a clean install to be done as well.
or
- turn back to stock rom and debloat it if you want.
or
- move to AOSP rom. (some are well working on this phone generation and very well maintained.)
up to you
or (additionnal)
- Buy a new phone....

Hey there.

Thanks.
Your answer lies within the Bermuda Triangle.

But, I think our device will receive at least 1 new stable update (which I hope is 12.5 "enhanced").

Xiaomi turned into a "million device at time" company. Forget quick and good updates. Maybe, OnePlus is a better choice for who wants a good post sale support.

Reactions: Poney70
Your answer lies within the Bermuda Triangle.

But, I think our device will receive at least 1 new stable update (which I hope is 12.5 "enhanced").

Xiaomi turned into a "million device at time" company. Forget quick and good updates. Maybe, OnePlus is a better choice for who wants a good post sale support.
Even OnePlus is not what it used to be. He will no longer have OxygenOS but will get ColorOS from OPPO.

edit:
If someone cares about good support, the Pixel or the S series from Samsung is still the right choice.

Last edited:
on 12.5.5, the wallpaper carousel broke and switching from sim1 to sim 2 does not work. There is no internet on sim 2. In the video camera, stabilization does not work well.

Hi all, I use MiSmartCard app in CN ROM to read and store my door access cards in my phone so that I can unlock my door using the app. After installing MiWallet and MiSmartCard on EU ROM, nothing happens when I click on the access card. Is there any workaround? TIA!

Last edited:
Hi,im with 12.5.3 on mi 11 lite 5g and i have monster lag on fortnite.How can i update gpu driver,any ideas.How can play this game?

on 12.5.5, the wallpaper carousel broke and switching from sim1 to sim 2 does not work. There is no internet on sim 2. In the video camera, stabilization does not work well.
I dont have an issue with wallpaper carousel. Using only one SIM.
Make an video to show what is the problem.

just saw a video, stating that 12.5.5 on poco x3 pro offers nothing new and lowers antutu score.. and on some other forum that it also breaks call recording on xtrv rom (the greek version of xiaomi.eu) ant thoughts/experiences on that?

just saw a video, stating that 12.5.5 on poco x3 pro offers nothing new and lowers antutu score.. and on some other forum that it also breaks call recording on xtrv rom (the greek version of xiaomi.eu) ant thoughts/experiences on that?
This video refers to global rom and poco launcher.
EU ROM uses miui launcher.
Also, my Antutu score is even higher - 560K

Reactions: nikapos and Kenmar
This video refers to global rom and poco launcher.
EU ROM uses miui launcher.
Also, my Antutu score is even higher - 560K
So no negatives going to 12.5.5?

If I upgrade from 12.5.4 and wish to go back to 12.5.4, can I use my TWRP backup and restore without DATA wipe?

Cheerz :) :D ;)

I successfully installed the rom on my mi 11 ultra. The only thing is when i am doing the first start steps, it tries to connect to google for some reason and says "Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later." I already tried both my 2.4ghz and 5ghz connections and my mobile connection. I even select set up offline but it still tries to connect to google for some reason. Im stuck, i cant even get to the home screen. Did i do something wrong?

I just don't get my Xiaomi X3 Pro with TWRP backups.

I had a nicely functioning X3 Pro with stable Xiaomi.Eu 12.5.4 and updated with miui_VAYUGlobal_V12.5.5.0.RJUMIXM_9217fed24b_11.0.zip and it gets stuck at the POCO boot screen, does nothing.

Launched TWRP and used my 12.5.4 complete backup with SafetyPass, restored and all I get now is TWRP bootloop or if I'm lucky, boots up showing the MIUI logo and just stops there.

I've used Samsung android mobiles for years and never had any issues using TWRP backup and restore.

Any suggestions how I can get my TWRP 12.5.4 backup restored and a X3 Pro that boots as it used to?

I just don't get my Xiaomi X3 Pro with TWRP backups.

I had a nicely functioning X3 Pro with stable Xiaomi.Eu 12.5.4 and updated with miui_VAYUGlobal_V12.5.5.0.RJUMIXM_9217fed24b_11.0.zip and it gets stuck at the POCO boot screen, does nothing.

Launched TWRP and used my 12.5.4 complete backup with SafetyPass, restored and all I get now is TWRP bootloop or if I'm lucky, boots up showing the MIUI logo and just stops there.

I've used Samsung android mobiles for years and never had any issues using TWRP backup and restore.

Any suggestions how I can get my TWRP 12.5.4 backup restored and a X3 Pro that boots as it used to?

I've never trusted TWRP backup. Sorry to say this, but it is daily demonstrated.
The ONLY DAY you need it , a little dust make it fail.... Disappointing!
You may reflash the rom or use Miflash fastboot.

Poco x3 nfc update came today, 12.5.3, anyone have the changelog or know what's new? or even if they fixed some bugs?

Poco X3 NFC 12.5.3 so far everything works except google certificate (dirty flash from version 12.5.1) :(
i am on 12.5.1 xiaomieu for X3 NFC. so generally it is alright to install the update received in the notification? I have received 12.5.3 update notification too and I ignored it thinking its stock miui global update and I should not try to install it over a custom rom.

though, after reading your comment that google certificate breaks after installing, i will wait for an official xiaomieu release based on 12.5.3 but just curious how this update system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.