MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have seen that there is xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.1.5.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip for Mi 10.
Is it mandatory to do a clean install (including format data) or is dirty flash allowed?
If you are moving from 12.0.8 (android 10) you must do a clean install with Format data included.

Also, if you need dual apps, please avoid this build and stick to android 10.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: schand99
How did you deactivate it exactly?. I tried, but the Assistant keeps appearing when there is an incoming call ...
Changed the standard app for assistant and speech to nothing. go to settings-apps-manage apps-3 dot menu-standard apps- last entry.
After doing this and deinstalled the googg´le assistant yesterday i tryed today reinstall the assistant, rebooted an activated "hey google" again. now it works like charm and no problems while phonecalls are made or when audible plays..... dont know why, but it works for me.

Last edited:
Changed the standard app for assistant and speech to nothing. go to settings-apps-manage apps-3 dot menu-standard apps- last entry.
After doing this and deinstalled the googg´le assistant yesterday i tryed today reinstall the assistant, rebooted an activated "hey google" again. now it works like charm and no problems while phonecalls are made or when audible plays..... dont know why, but it works for me.
Thanks a lot! Worked for me too...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

How is this stable release on the Mi 10 ultra. Are there issues with camera quality and which TWRP should be used?

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Hello, do you know when the stable rom for Xiaomi Mi6 comes out?

At the moment I have Android 7.1.1 NMF26X, under MIUI 9.0.5.0 (NCACNEI) stable, I use this TWRP menu: Project team win recovery 3.2.0-0

How should I proceed to install MIUI 12 version with Android 9?

After updating to 12.0.5.0 the screen on time of my MI9 is halved. Got 5 hours before now it shuts down after 2.5 hours. Anybody with this issue?

Hello everyone, First of all Great Job Devs And Keep Up The Great Work :)
And finally my first Xiaomi phone ever "Mi 10 Ultra" It will be in my hands very soon ;D

But I'm concerned about camera (front & back) in this rom is it working perfectly ?
Pls let me know if there's any bugs, lags..etc
Thanks In Advance
Peace

Why my Messenger Fb app...can't change icon to new version? Blue and Red?
Xiaomi MI8/ v12.0.2 icon.pngold.png

Last edited:
Latest Stable MIUI 12 for RN8 is also Android 10 (the "Device list" table is not up-to-date). ;)

"the other with Android 10" = Weekly updates = Beta version with new features (will coming later in Stable version). :)
can i put on redmi 8T version of redmi 8

Hello everyone, First of all Great Job Devs And Keep Up The Great Work :)
And finally my first Xiaomi phone ever "Mi 10 Ultra" It will be in my hands very soon ;D

But I'm concerned about camera (front & back) in this rom is it working perfectly ?
Pls let me know if there's any bugs, lags..etc
Thanks In Advance
Peace
You haven't received your phone yet? right?
So you have plenty of time left to have a search and read everything you must know from our several topics.
Search box is right top corner.
enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.