New MIUI 12.2 20.9.17 bugs on MI 10 Ultra

PetarC

Members
Sep 3, 2020
Hello,
I found to bugs on MI 10 Ultra:

1. When recording video with front camera and stabilization engaged, video turns out green.
Without stabilization all fine.

2. When playing recorded HDR10 video it plays fine in portrait mode, but as soon as phone is flipped to landscape mode it becomes washed out as if phone does not have HDR10 screen.

Any solutions for these?

Thanks!

Noticed the green video with the front camera today too.

To add to that: when using the «search bar» at the top of the settings menu, entering one or two letters makes it crash. Using copy-paste to enter an entire word still works, but start typing and it will crash.

Reactions: PetarC

To add to that: when using the «search bar» at the top of the settings menu, entering one or two letters makes it crash. Using copy-paste to enter an entire word still works, but start typing and it will crash.

Search bar works in my case.

Search bar works in my case.
I've tested it a few times, it seems to depend on which letter is entered first. A, B, F, G, H, J, M, P, Q, R, T, U, W, X, Y and Z work fine, but C, D, E, I, K, L, N, O, S and V crash the settings menu completely. Might be related to the language file, not sure.

Reactions: PetarC

holy crap, you're right. :D Funny... but annoying

It doesn't crash for me if I type the word fast enough. Even CODS. Weird.

Safety net CTS Profile match fails in the stable and weekly 20.9.17 version. This must be why banking apps are not working with fingerprints now, just standard browser security. Seen someone posting about this on the stable version and I am on the weekly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-24-10-34-08-473_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-24-10-34-08-473_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 165
Is it me or is the front-cam Mi 10 Ultra green video thing solved? I haven't noticed it in recent weekly releases, but it's still listed as a bug... ?