Miui 12.5 by xiaomi.eu for Redmi 10 (selene), MTK

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpPRO

Members
Apr 2, 2022
Hi! I know you don't support MTK anymore, but the situation for Qualcom is the same as for MTK. For example, Xiaomi redmi K40. I read one of the forums a little, all the installation difficulties are the same, in addition there is a big chance of a brick. But at the same time there is a build for xiaomi redmi K40 miui by xiaomi.eu .I would like to ask you to make at least a test build for Xiaomi Redmi 10 (selene, mt6768) based on miui 12.5 global.

We don't even have a build process for Mediatek ROMs, so what "test build" are you expecting?
You know our stance on Mediatek devices, we can't afford the time to support double the amount of devices and we don't own any Mediatek device.

We don't even have a build process for Mediatek ROMs, so what "test build" are you expecting?
You know our stance on Mediatek devices, we can't afford the time to support double the amount of devices and we don't own any Mediatek device.
Ok

Could you give your patchrom for miui 12.5 A11? I would like to try to correct for MTK.

Could you give your patchrom for miui 12.5 A11? I would like to try to correct for MTK.
"patchrom"? What's that?
We don't share our build tools or mods, we're not an open-source project.

Status
Not open for further replies.