Invalid miui 12 themes app is in chinese

alimataei

Members
Feb 16, 2019
In miui 11 themes app used to be in english and i could use search now everyting in themes app is in chinese and i cant search the name of the themes i like or find them in categories cause categories are in Chinese too
K20

Yes, we use the Chinese channel for themes. Searching the global themes store is no longer possible. It's not a bug.

Reactions: mackyme001
Yes, we use the Chinese channel for themes. Searching the global themes store is no longer possible. It's not a bug.

What am i supposed to do with this theme settings? :D
Look at screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-30-14-53-05-267_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 979
the chinese theme store is "s**t" ... only chinese themes/fonts all these chines styles are anoying !
and it is impossible to change the region in settings to load theme-links from mi forum for global themes

and the most AOD themes have chinese fonts and letters....

can we get an optional twrp patch for the global theme app for thoese user who want the global theme store ?

Reactions: amas2
the chinese theme store is "s**t" ... only chinese themes/fonts all these chines styles are anoying !
and it is impossible to change the region in settings to load theme-links from mi forum for global themes

and the most AOD themes have chinese fonts and letters....

can we get an optional twrp patch for the global theme app for thoese user who want the global theme store ?
No.

Reactions: parashersandep2003