MIUI 13 (13.0.5 fastboot)

nelsonmatias

Members
Aug 1, 2021
Finally a fastboot version and all my Mi 11 ultra problems are over! This version is wonderful! Many thanks to the whole team! I don't want or need TWRP for stable, with my pc I update in 5 minutes and it's the closest to the original! Very good! I am really happy! Congratulations team!

Yea! It has google pay, is clean of advertising and much better than the original. very simple to install and really worth it. It's magnificent. Without using TWRP, everything is original, you can use any bank's applications without any problems. Install and enjoy!

I followed the instructions. The bootloader on my phone was already unlocked and I flashed the 13.0.5 ROM on top of the Global ROM 12.5.8 for Mi11 Pro. It flashed and after the automatic reboot, it straight went to MiUI Recovery which is in Chinese. Where did I go wrong? Please help

I followed the instructions. The bootloader on my phone was already unlocked and I flashed the 13.0.5 ROM on top of the Global ROM 12.5.8 for Mi11 Pro. It flashed and after the automatic reboot, it straight went to Mi Recovery which is in Chinese. Where did I go wrong? Please help
if you install it the first time you have to format data, did you?

look here...

Thanks for the link. I doubled clicked on windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat from the fastboot mode. Now I am stuck at the MIUI fastboot mode which is big red font. How do I get back to the other fastboot mode as shown below?
1641373752213-png.40262

Reactions: julesmctrainspotter
Am I supposed to use windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat since this is the first time?

Finally a fastboot version and all my Mi 11 ultra problems are over! This version is wonderful! Many thanks to the whole team! I don't want or need TWRP for stable, with my pc I update in 5 minutes and it's the closest to the original! Very good! I am really happy! Congratulations team!
Sorry, I’m having trouble locating the ROM for Mi 11 Ultra. Can you share where you got it from? The one I see on this forum is for the Mi 11, not the Ultra.