Invalid MIUI 14.0.17.0 TMCCNXM stable - Fuxi

4fun20

Members
Feb 18, 2021
Hi,
a few days ago i flashed the 14.0.17.0 TMCCNXM stable ROM onto my Xiaomi 13 Fuxi.
So far i didn't find much.

But long press on an app at the recent apps overview cause freezing the overview. it stops scrolling and interaction, the kill all apps button works. Pressing "home" button works and from homescreen, the recent apps overview works again until the next long press.

Gesendet von meinem 2211133C mit Tapatalk

MIUI issue. Only happens when using third-party launchers, so, set MIUI System launcher as the default launcher.

Reactions: 4fun20
MIUI issue. Only happens when using third-party launchers, so, set MIUI System launcher as the default launcher.
hi, thank you for mentioning it.
yes i am using nova launcher because i want to use the icon packs i bought in the past.

i also found that the notification bar/shortcut menu sometimes freez(doesn't come down) while an App is open.

is this also from using a different launcher?

hi, thank you for mentioning it.
yes i am using nova launcher because i want to use the icon packs i bought in the past.

i also found that the notification bar/shortcut menu sometimes freez(doesn't come down) while an App is open.

is this also from using a different launcher?
Not likely. No idea about that, never had that issue.

Reactions: 4fun20
do you have any plans in the future to enable third party icon packs in your ROMs ?
MIUI uses its own icon packs downloaded from Themes app or as MTZ files.
We don't have source code for MIUI apps, so no, we don't have any plans to rewrite the whole launcher. Ask Xiaomi for that.

Reactions: Spookie and 4fun20
MIUI uses its own icon packs downloaded from Themes app or as MTZ files.
We don't have source code for MIUI apps, so no, we don't have any plans to rewrite the whole launcher. Ask Xiaomi for that.
yeah i like that overall. the issue i have with the Xiaomi theme store is that their icon packs don't support most of the international apps like Signal Messenger, Amethyst ...

Anyway thanks a lot

yeah i like that overall. the issue i have with the Xiaomi theme store is that their icon packs don't support most of the international apps like Signal Messenger, Amethyst ...

Anyway thanks a lot
Then make your own. Find a ready icon pack in MTZ format and learn how it's constructed (it's just a ZIP file).
Then unpack your favorite third party icon pack from APK format and convert it to how it's supposed to look like in an MTZ.
That's all I can offer as an advice.

Then make your own. Find a ready icon pack in MTZ format and learn how it's constructed (it's just a ZIP file).
Then unpack your favorite third party icon pack from APK format and convert it to how it's supposed to look like in an MTZ.
That's all I can offer as an advice.
thanks for pointing in the direction.