MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I'm on Poco F3 14.0.70 and when i open update app It tells my phone's updated.

Was 14.0.80 supposed to be removed from updater ?

Thanks in advance

I'm on Poco F3 14.0.70 and when i open update app It tells my phone's updated.

Was 14.0.80 supposed to be removed from updater ?

Thanks in advance
You can download MIUI 14.0.8.0 manually, move to the new HyperOS (Android 13) build for Poco F3 or even install a port based in Android 14
It's up to you

Reactions: Birraque
Hello. I am using the Redmi K30 Pro Zoom and I am faced with the problem of poor sound quality through headphones. There is a problem of quiet audibility - it is treated by changing the region. But the sound remains flat. It feels like Qualcomm Aqstic is not included in the work, what should I check, what kind of log should I collect so that I can diagnose something?
Plus, my phone does not mount or create a cache partition - it is zero megabytes, but I do not experience problems because of this with daily use.
The current firmware is 14.0.5, stable
Can you give me any advice, tell me where to look for the problem and how to fix it?

You can download MIUI 14.0.8.0 manually, move to the new HyperOS (Android 13) build for Poco F3 or even install a port based in Android 14
It's up to you
Okok,just dindn't know why 14.0.8.0 was pulled from updater.

P.s Dunno much about ports,heard somewhere that are not so reliable driver and compatibility wise

Okok,just dindn't know why 14.0.8.0 was pulled from updater.

P.s Dunno much about ports,heard somewhere that are not so reliable driver and compatibility wise
Maybe this OTA Server change explain why latest MIUI14 isn't available anymore for auto update.

That's always good to have as many possible options to upgrade our Poco F3 (alioth) since Xiaomi won't provide any newer HyperOS for us or even Android 14 build.
I had opportunity to compare side by side the EliteROM HyperOS .Dev (A14 port) for Poco F3 vs Stock HyperOS Stable for Poco F5 Pro (A14) and didn't noticed any performance, fluid or smoothly UI difference between both devices. And from now if we wanna keep it up to date with latest Xiaomi and Android features the only way to go is choose with port to go.
But everyone is free to decide what fits better for own needs.

Please tell me where to download the firmware for Redmi Note 12T Pro (pearl), I saw that they say it’s paid, but I can’t find where to download it.
Hi I searched in the past and couldn't find one, i have just searched again today and still nothing. I was just wondering if you found a EU or Global ROM yet?

Thanks

There is no Global or EU ROM on Redmi Note 12T Pro only xiaomi.eu ROM on Patreon.

Poco F3 Alioth - Latest HyperOS upgrade ... dirty flash on TWRP ... Working great ...
xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zip
I'm on stable 14.0.8.0, so I can update on hyperos stable rom wthout format data? Already downloaded manually the rom because no OTA... Any particular recovery version ?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I'm on stable 14.0.8.0, so I can update on hyperos stable rom wthout format data? Already downloaded manually the rom because no OTA... Any particular recovery version ?
That's what he said and what is written in the whole forum dozens of times.
You can stay on TWRP for A13 since OS will also stay on A13.

Last edited:
You can always use Fastboot, but with the update script, not first-time script (to avoid formatting)

And let the hybrid Xiaomi.eu ROM install custom Recovery of choice

At least, that's what I plan to do, but still regretting, reading about the bad HyperOS battery consumption

Last edited:
That's what he said and what is written in the whole forum dozens of times.
You can stay on TWRP for A13 since OS will also stay on A13.
Ok thanks for the answer, unfortunately I don't have much time to read the forum since I work 10 hours a day... for what I asked... ok then I'll stay with the twrp I currently have and install manually over the MIUI. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin