MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

It's worth noting that for the Redmi Note 13 Pro (garnet), there's no mobile signal in xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 or HyperOS 1.0 until the global firmware is flashed in TWRP (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/garnet). That's coming straight from the official global ROM with mobile signal working. All I did was format data in TWRP in between flashing, so something needs to be fixed with it.
Hi, is this problem solved as of today or flashing xiaomi.eu_GARNET_OS1.0.4.0.UNRCNXM_14 is no go, am I going to a non working device after flash?

Hi, is this problem solved as of today or flashing xiaomi.eu_GARNET_OS1.0.4.0.UNRCNXM_14 is no go, am I going to a non working device after flash?
You have to flash modem img or the flashable modem through magisk.

Seems Google remembered to deprecated our PIF after the Google IO yesterday.
Please EU Team check.

IMG_20240515_111931.jpg

Thanks,

Reactions: Birraque
Seems Google messed up things again.
My Poco F3 still Play Integrity certified with latest EU.apk but the Wallet (NFC Payments) stopped work today.

'Wallet (NFC Payments) stopped works'

Reactions: Birraque
If you have an older version, it no longer works. You have to search and update manually.
Xiaomi.eu has changed the OTA server and this is related to the change/modification of the Update app.

Hello everyone,
I installed the latest xiaomi.eu stable on a redmi 9s curtana (android 12) and rooted with magisk v27.0.

Now I can't use some banking apps, I premise that I have enabled Zygisk and the block list to not have these apps detect root but the problem persists. I have also changed the package name of magisk.
Can safetynet be centered? Here are some screens, if you could tell me step by step what to do or flash to be able to make them hidden. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG-20240526-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240526-WA0003.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG-20240526-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240526-WA0002.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 43
Battery drain is awful on HyperOS on 11T Pro. Would doing a downgrade with data format be sufficient to go back to MIUI?

Last edited:
Battery drain is awful on HyperOS on 11T Pro. Would doing a downgrade with data format be sufficient to go back to MIUI?
Yeah format data , thinking of doing it myself now being on hyperos for over a month was hoping update would have been released to fix the battery drain :(

Reactions: pamlepidre
Whatsapp audio message playback stops playing about 3 seconds after I put the phone over my ear. I can play them over the loud speakers. Seems to be related to the proximity sensor, any fix?
Poco X3 pro latest xiaomi.eu stable.

I have a problem. I cannot add widget, like Google calendar. The is an android widget at the bottom. But I press it, it turned to blank.
I recorded it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry for my poor English.

Last edited:
You can install xiaomi.eu ROM but don't expect any updates. Xiaomi has ended support.
Also, GPay probably won't work for you.

Reactions: JonhNet
hello guys!
i have RedMi note 10 pro
i change ROM
but i have no ROOT

ther problem is this:
i choose an ALARM after couple of minutes, about 15 minutes after
i switch off my PHONE (because i want to have it close all night)
but PHONE unfortunately do not awake to ring the bell
of course the solution is having this on "AirPlane" mode or to activate the "Auto Power On" couple of minutes before the ALARM time

but i am wondering if something change now on....
because XIAOMI phones as i remember never had this problem on the past right?
please if anyone could help me to find a solution on this
thank you in advance

Good day. My device is a Surya, and I am currently using an A14 AOSP custom ROM. I want to install the EU ROM. Do I need to flash the A12 firmware, or is it included in the ROM already?

Good day. My device is a Surya, and I am currently using an A14 AOSP custom ROM. I want to install the EU ROM. Do I need to flash the A12 firmware, or is it included in the ROM already?
Firmware is included with the ROMs, but whether going from AOSP back to MIUI would work properly for you or not is unknown.
Better flash a full official fastboot ROM and then Xiaomi.eu, to be safe.

Reactions: saf.oda
Hello, I would like to understand something... I have a MI 10T and an issue. When I am using data, specially streaming (tidal, newpipe), I lose connectivity after a few minutes. It happens only in LTE, not 3G or 5G. With stock rom, connectivity comes back after a few seconds. With lineageOS, I have to reboot (airplane mode doesn't help).
This happen with Global MIUI 14.0.4.0.SJDMIXM, lineageOS 20, or Paranoid Android Uvite Beta 1. BUT not with last rom from xiaomi.eu: MIUI 14, HMK30SUltra_MI10T.
Do you have an idea why ??

Just flashed Alioth latest. everything seems to be okay so far. But i do have battery life issues, where phone idle is draining the battery. GSAM shows mountserviceidler to be the wakelock culprit, but I could not find any posts on this. Anyone have findings they could share?