Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
CHANGELOG 3.8.16

Recommended this week
  • New - Added new notification center
  • Fix- When connecting to wifi with login authentication, the verification web page will be directly opened

Update log system

• Fix disturbance mode, other party hangs up the call will result in brighter screen problem
  • Fix some cases, the disturbance pattern with no interceptions notification sound problems
  • Repair manual brightness mode, open the screen becomes brighter fetion problems

Phone
  • Fix set internet call account, does not show the SIP problem
  • Fix T9 set to "phonetic" mode, if the contact name of the "alphabet" project contains special characters, the contact can not be found to the problem

Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
  • Add new Notification Center
  • Optimized flashlight vibration effects
  • Optimization screenshot prompt notification of success and failure

Gallery
  • Optimization millet Mito graffiti pen width
  • Fix in the wallpaper settings and select a picture gallery effect when different problems
  • Fix - Some GIF images cannot be zoomed out
  • Fix - Super long pictures cannot be viewed

Settings
  • Add allows you to set a single / dual microphone noise reduction mode (System Settings - Sound and Vibration - Noise Reduction)
  • Some require optimized connection wifi authentication login page when the page directly open authentication
  • Fix - notification bar to open and set up a WLAN hotspot invalid shared problems
  • Fix common settings and all settings page, "flight mode" switch state different problems

• Optimized Exchange mailbox after landing, fill in the recipient field mailboxes in Exchange address book can be displayed for a contact

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: vlngu118 and kasias
information about how to write hello to voicemail and video shooting does not cause 1080 p.

please update also the small gapps for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4. They're out-of-date gapps.

Seeing the bug with the Phone and Contacts page when applied the theme which worked perfectly on 3.8.9 for Evo 3D.

I thought this update had broken weather bz in my notification bar, but i fixed it.
There's an option under apps in settings (of phone, not bz) for notification that may be new?

I thought this update had broken weather bz in my notification bar, but i fixed it.
There's an option under apps in settings (of phone, not bz) for notification that may be new?
Yes... Just see video with changelog..

~Tapatalk 4~

Status
Not open for further replies.