MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ingbrzy. I have access to the files to translate to Portuguese Brazil 8 MIUI. You have the possibility to send you and you use on your ROM and I do I send these files to you?

Why install 6.6.13 over 6.6.8 force auto reboot?
Normally, I have other zip to flash but can't flash at the same time. Need to fully boot new rom, then re-enter to recovery again to flash additional zip files.

Hi all,
Since I am not a beta tester anymore in Xiaomi, I can't report bugs there, so I am raising one here, with hopefully one that is a beta tester will upload to Xiaomi...

On MI3, sometimes when you make a call the screen turns off with no ability to disconnect the call, only if the call is disconnected by other side.
It happened from 1st alpha version till 6.6.13...
If you disable the turn off screen option, it didn't happen to me... but it keeps the screen on during a call

Reactions: jc rey
6.6.13 on Mi5 gives me bootloops at startup after flashing.
It reboots after the MI logo with the 3 moving dots, then it reboots in MI logo with loading bar.
loading bar is the update. it lasts about 10 minutes.

Am i the only one with extreme problems for camera? Front Camera and Videos are working perfectly but pictures are blurry, the focus just doesn´t work-for pictures only. Any ideas?

In the 6.6.12 ROM for Mi3 I experiencing a messed up permissions for the apps. I.e., if I try to open attached document in the inbox app it asks for permission to use pdf viewer and then force closes.

Wondering if this behavior is fixed for 6.6.13.. or is this an isolated issue affecting only me (I'm using xposed with amplify and greenify)

loading bar is the update. it lasts about 10 minutes.

But i have that loading bar 20 times. I have to shutdown phone in recovery. Going back to 6.6.8.
Did a factory reset, first boot went fine, after a couple of minutes, phone randomly boots and loading bar appears.

I think they have messed up the loading/installing script by installing on every boot.

EDIT: It's an Alpha Rom, so i cant complain :D But i see more people with the bootloop problem.
Would be nice to get the phone booted without random reboots.

When it booted the first time, i had fc on notes app every 10 seconds. Hope this info helps..
Thanx a lot miui team. I appreciate the hard work the team puts into it. Keep up the hard work :D

Last edited:
Screenshot_2016-06-14-09-53-41.pngScreenshot_2016-06-14-09-53-41.png Screenshot_2016-06-14-09-53-30.png Screenshot_2016-06-14-09-52-44.png

No boot 45 min ...

Status
Not open for further replies.