MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on Mi4 without data wipe (6.6.3). Everything works perfect except Alliexpress app, but this is known problem. IMHO it's stable enough as daily driver.

Again, I know it is alpha version, but on MI3 6.6.3, when I call, the screen is turned off with no ability to switch on until call is ended.
on 6.6.2 it was fine...

Edit:
I disabled the option made a call, re-enabled and it works now....

Last edited:
How can i unroot the rom, because i can't use my banking app. I didn't root the phone....

Thanks, it helped me .
Anyways this means the feature is not intuitive, and probably not logical.
We expect first space to be the master, here it means if second space is used by somebody else that changes the password you are forced to reset the device. This should be modified.
If the intent is to be used by the same user, then second space deletion should be accessible from first space, it is just a mess here.

[QRjc rey, post: 296334, member: 136517"]a bit slower on mi4 but really close to.
It is already quite stable. imho MIUI7 VS 8 have pro and cons, some improvements and some regressions, averall not a revolution.[/QUOTE]

Really an it slower?
Miui 7 is nice b it's not fast as other Rom for other devices ... Tried Samsung s7 or iPhone and for sure miui 7 is less smooth and daat

Thought 8 could be better

[QRjc rey, post: 296334, member: 136517"]a bit slower on mi4 but really close to.
It is already quite stable. imho MIUI7 VS 8 have pro and cons, some improvements and some regressions, averall not a revolution.

Really an it slower?
Miui 7 is nice b it's not fast as other Rom for other devices ... Tried Samsung s7 or iPhone and for sure miui 7 is less smooth and daat

Thought 8 could be better[/QUOTE]
As "Lazzaro" you're back....

It is already quite stable. imho MIUI7 VS 8 have pro and cons, some improvements and some regressions, averall not a revolution.

Really an it slower?

Thought 8 could be better[/QUOTE]
Mi 4 2013
Samsung S7 2016

Samsung Galaxy SIII vs Mi 4 > Mi 4 fly

Last edited:
Reactions: annihilator
Really an it slower?

As "Lazzaro" you're back....[/QUOTE]
If I compare my mi4 under MIUI 8 or 7 with my note 4 under marshmallow, xiaomi is faster in every way.
iphone is beyond everything that is android powered, not the same level but samsung I doubt, especially after the first updates ...

Reactions: thaimax
s**t , i mean just change rom V7 4.4.14 for miui 7.3 6.3.3 ,cos could not have root and Twrp installed, this was automaticaly installed with 6.3.3 developer rom, so i wait before change for rom v8 , Lot of thanks to all for good job done here , proud to be miui user

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Really an it slower?

Mi 4 2013
Samsung S7 2016

Samsung Galaxy SIII vs Mi 4 > Mi 4 fly[/QUOTE]

Mi4 is 2014 no?
Yes of course but I would like mi4 is always fast that's it. Power is enough

IPhone yea is beyond I agree

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.