MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people continue to ask the same question. For example about the calculator. Damn, read first post, is alpha! There isn,t any changelog. Read the f*****g first post.

I don't understand why people continue to ask the same question. For example about the calculator. Damn, read first post, is alpha! There isn,t any changelog. Read the f*****g first post.
It's the forums man. People forget how to read and although I have never been a developer, I always feel sorry for them for all those repeating questions (99,9% of which are answered in the first post) and constant requests on everything as if you are entitled to something. People should be more appreciative and understand that someone does it for whatever they get out of it!

Reactions: mmate and MannyRibo
Keep calm...calculator works for me in mi2s english language, as @Ingzbry said if you need for example currency informations, switch first to china or english for now...

Hey buddy Im just trying to make aware to devlopers so that they can release a fix for particular thing in next build.

As already I'm taking part for Google nexus devices official in the Google block

I'm much aware of all the bugs getting in latest builds .and I had just posted to inform that's it my dear

Its alpha! Its supposed to be bugs. "Please fix it" come on, you think they won't? Dont run it if you want stability. God.

Hey buddy Im just trying to make aware to devlopers so that they can release a fix for particular thing in next build.

As already I'm taking part for Google nexus devices official in the Google block

I'm much aware of all the bugs getting in latest builds .and I had just posted to inform that's it my dear

So xiaomi getting bug info from this thread. Sorry i didnt know. How stupid of me.......... :)

so i'm running the latest miui 8 build now. i'm getting used to flashing all over again after years of using windows phone. there's one question, is it possible to turn off double press volume down to open camera from lockscreen? it's pretty annoying when listening to music and adjusting my volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.