MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed 6.6.12 on my mi4w and want to install 6.6.14, but when i connect device with laptop it does not recognize my device. So not possible to install 6.6.14. Somebody knows how to. Usb connector has changed. No option for transfer data?
Just pull down from top, you will see an option for usb connection such as charing only or MTP (file transfer). You change to file transfer oftion will solve ur issue

Reactions: Alexiaomi
It's ok this GTV rom...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-15-07-14-05-734_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-15-07-14-05-734_com.android.settings.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 481
I have installed 6.6.12 on my mi4w and want to install 6.6.14, but when i connect device with laptop it does not recognize my device. So not possible to install 6.6.14. Somebody knows how to. Usb connector has changed. No option for transfer data?
You could use wifi transfer apps like AirDroid.

I already updated MIUI V8 6.6.14 China dev alpha on my RN3P, and when go to About phone will be FC issue.

Great one! Almost No bugs in this roms! All previous bugs have been corrected! I am loving it! Updating daily since 3 days! But dunno why I am not getting any OTA updates! I have to update it by downloading the whole rom from here! My phone is not rooted! Mi3W

Reactions: Onlyy1Tonmoy
Great one! Almost No bugs in this roms! All previous bugs have been corrected! I am loving it! Updating daily since 3 days! But dunno why I am not getting any OTA updates! I have to update it by downloading the whole rom from here! My phone is not rooted! Mi3W

Multi Rom not have OTA.

Reactions: Ankit_Pal
Hi guys!

I'm interested in bringing the Finnish language to MIUI through xiaomi.eu.

I recently got accepted into the MIUI translation project on crowdin, I have no previous github knowledge and I find the crowdin platform to be pretty simple. So what I want to know is:

Is it easy to export the crowdin translations in to a github repo after the translations are done? If somebody has previously done this, I would appreciate the feedback.

Also if anybody else wants to pitch in, please do.

Hi guys!

I recently got accepted into the MIUI translation project on crowdin, I have no previous github knowledge and I find the crowdin platform to be pretty simple. So what I want to know is:

Is it easy to export the crowdin translations in to a github repo after the translations are done? If somebody has previously done this, I would appreciate the feedback.

language in crowdin path mismatch.

Hi guys!

Miui Crowdin translation is very different from the GitHub translation.
So if you want to be the Finnish translator, start a Github repo of your own with the finnish translation ( you see examples of github translation in first post) and talk to Ingzbry to add your finnish translation

6.6.14 mi4LTE vibrate softly at call menu,if press number,it vibrate softly..i already check setting but still same,before at 6.6.12 its normal,then update via updater choose package,and then give softly vibrate

Can someone check if Natwest app works on Miui 8? It's not working on my Redmi Note 2 Prime with Miui 7

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.