Miui 8 For Redmi Note 2

It's normal for MTK devices.. SOC is cheap but Android base upgrade is very expensive... Not like Qualcomm...

~Tapatalk Mi5~

I always thought that code was kinda similar. I never ever imagined there were differences by developing the base. Also, by seeing what the guys behind cyanogen can do, in some way there are critics on Android!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Miui8 beta
uploadfromtaptalk1466008630368.png
uploadfromtaptalk1466008643984.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

The developer ROM for Redmi Note 2 is leaked on the MIUI forums if you guys are interested. Couldn't post a link without 10 post

So why are you going to change your Redmi Note 2 Prime? :) I am a very happy owner of this phone too.... but I think it's very bad that it's stopped at 5.0.2 :( it's not so old to justify this :( (Samsung docet!)
Friend... why is stopped in Android 5.0.2. However incredible price quality

Friend... why is stopped in 5.0.2. However incredible price quality

is it a question for me or it's the reason why you are going to change your phone? I hope it's not the second because that would mean Xiaomi is doing like Samsung: they don't update old phones so we MUST buy a new phone to have more recent Android version. But I repeat: I don't think Redmi Note 2 Prime is so old :(

is it a question for me or it's the reason why you are going to change your phone? I hope it's not the second because that would mean Xiaomi is doing like Samsung: they don't update old phones so we MUST buy a new phone to have more recent Android version. But I repeat: I don't think Redmi Note 2 Prime is so old :(
The second... unfortunately

I do not want more Samsung

The second... unfortunately
:( :( it's very sad a phone with a great hw must be changed because they don't want to update its sw :( I don't like this way to do... that is one of the reasons why I stopped buying Samsung. Sony updated the Z Ultra (very old but great phone) to Lollipop 5.1.1 but I broke two of them :( it seems OnePlus is doing better with their newest phone 3: unlocked bootloader and sources already released!

Guys.. Let me tell you that any xiaomi devices hasn't received an advance in android base. If it was consider too old by xiaomi, it probably wouldn't received neither the miui8, like some others phone. I'm still positive that marshmallow will arrive, at the end; of course "Android N", it's a dream. Another consideration, Samsung seems different in developing. Xiaomi devices are the only one that are receiving weekly support and with a larger community behind. It's the major reason that pushed me towards to buy one, also knowing that warrantly can be an issue.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

:( :( it's very sad a phone with a great hw must be changed because they don't want to update its sw :( I don't like this way to do... that is one of the reasons why I stopped buying Samsung. Sony updated the Z Ultra (very old but great phone) to Lollipop 5.1.1 but I broke two of them :( it seems OnePlus is doing better with their newest phone 3: unlocked bootloader and sources already released!
I still hope to change 250 phones, 250 Xiaomi