Miui 8 For Redmi Note 2

Cheers for that - I used twrp as it says to do so on the roms download page , and plenty of people seem to insist it is the best method - but if I don't need to , I won't ! : )
Because I have to go to TWRP if I do not need?
Nice, because we are different :)

Reactions: branko1
Anyone having low graphics / fps while running some games?
I've installed latest weekly ROM and NFS No Limits was never so slow in my hands...

By the way, did you installed / tweaked anything on top of the ROM to improve battery life, performance, etc?

It is strange anyway since phones that are similar, already have been updated to Marshmallow. I hope it will arrive soon!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

If you use a phone with miui , is it even possible to tell what version of Android it runs on ? Genuine question.

In general, no, maybe some minor changes. Main change that Android M could bring is doze for battery and better memory management since in my opinion those are the main things that need improving right now...

Reactions: Mymymi
In general, no, maybe some minor changes. Main change that Android M could bring is doze for battery and better memory management since in my opinion those are the main things that need improving right now...

Can those types of things be incorporated into future miui releases , even if the android base doesn't change ?

Well battery could be optimized more but memory management is terrible on v5, so for that no. Altho better memory management, bettery battery life :)

I'm new to miui, I've had the phone on a dev release, root access etc. For a few months and I've gone back to cyanogen 12.1 battery is better, its faster to respond.
Although miui is pretty good, I feel more comfortable with CM.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I've tried the 6-6-30 ROM on my RedMi Note 2. Looks really good, but there is still a problem.

When using the Hangouts Messenger, new messages will be displayed on the lock screen perfectly. If you click on them you can see them in Hangouts. But they are not in the Hangouts overview, which is a real shame.

Anyone else having this problem?

I installed this ROM will resume when the phone is closed and heat

Redmi Note 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi