Miui 9.5.2.0.mhqcnfa

Battery life is better than other releases, or it continues draining so fast?

Enviado desde mi NX569J mediante Tapatalk

Some questions regarding this Rom:
  • It's only in Chinese and English, right?
  • Comes Comh google play (and google services?
Thanks

This update rom only updates by Xiaomi update, I can't install by twrp. pls help!!!
Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-01-08-563_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
IMG_20180403_110646.png

Last edited:
I have a question- i flashed China ROM V9.5.3.0.MHQCNFA via PC. After flash TWRP (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img) i have "failed to mount data" etc. in recovery. Miui 9 requires other recovery? When i trying flash eu MIUI 9 via TWRP i have bootloop.
sorry for my english.

You have to format 'data partition' via TWRP and then install EU ROM. First, backup your data, they will be lost.

Good morning

When you say "back up your data", where do you back them up to? To your PC, or the internal memory of the phone?

I am not sure if format 'data partition' affects the backup on the internal memory of the phone.

You have to back up to your PC. Formating data partition affects all data including internal memory, but is mandatory. BTW EU ROM 9.5.3.0 is already out.

Ok, thanks.

I already have that version installed. The problem is that I installed it through TWRP, without formatting data and now everytime I restart the phone, I have a bootloop. Only after starting up in recovery, and wipe Dalvik/Art cache, it will boot ok(takes 20 min though).

So the solution is format data? This will affect everything except recovery and fastboot?

Before formatting, I need to backup data through Twrp and transfer the file to the PC.

After formatting, can I transfer ROM and data backup to internal memory, and install through TWRP? Or do I need to do this by Fastboot? I have hardly any experience with fastboot, that's why I ask.

Thanks for your advice!

After formating data, you can mount data partition, transfer EU ROM and any data you want, and then install thru TWRP, EU ROMs can't be installed thru fastboot. Only format data partition, other partitions, system, boot, recovery, remains same.
Official China ROMs are somehow encrypted and it's necessary to format data partition. Updates or changes from EU to EU don't need it.

Thanks again!

Only doubt is, how transfer files from PC to phone when it is in recovery mode....will windows recognize it in recovery mode? Or do I need to use ADB?

You can use either a external sd card or via TWRP: mount -> mount USB storage.

As you said, it works! I have been able to format and afterwards transfer the latest EU rom to the internal memory thanks to your tip.

However, after restoring data, bootloop remained. Then I did a fresh install, without restoring data, and it seemed to work fine. Until this morning, again bootloop...

Very frustrating. I discovered that it took the phone a long time to install one of my apps, Wordfeud free. So I thought, let's try uninstall Wordfeud this time. So far, three reboots without problems. Let's see if Wordfeud is the culprit. Is it possible that an official app interferes with rebooting process? Or is it just coincidence?

After formating data and install the new ROM you can't restore data, apps need to be reinstalled.
About your problematic app, i don't know, it's very strange.

After formating data and install the new ROM you can't restore data, apps need to be reinstalled.
I did a backup before formatting, copied it to the PC, formatted data, transferred Rom and backup to internal memory (creating map TWRP/Backups), installed Rom and restored backup.

Sorry Guys of topic, but it seems this topic is the most alive on redmi pro for the moment . can any of you advice me a good ROM ( battery wise ) for redmi pro, weekly or stable ? Version ? Now i' m on zuk z1 but i have redmi pro as second device and flashed miui9 on it , 2 or 3 months ago, and want to use it again but I had some battery issues on it .please some help .Thanks!!!

I'm on stable version 9.5.3.0 MHQCNFA now, and get decent battery performance. 4 to 5 hours of screen, and battery saver set to off.

It took me lots of time, trial and error to get it installed on my phone, but in the end I made it. I had to format the Data Drive, and install it from scratch. No possibility to restore data.

But now the phone is like new again, very fluid no lag and very happy with this version.