Miui 9.5.2.0.mhqcnfa

Hello,
I'm actually running last weekly 8.4.26 version and I've got a poor battery life and alarm is not working (some exception raise when alarm start..). Do you have any trouble on the last V9.5.3.0.MHQCNFA version ?

Thanks !

Reactions: insanefen
What do you think about battery consumption? For me with the data connected is only lasted 16 hours, making less than 4 hours of screen.
For me decently. Around 5 hours SOT, WiFi and data ON. It can last more than 24 h with moderated use.

I change alot of ROM's and came back to V9.5.3.0.MHQCNFA version. I hope to repair battery drain in MIUI 10, because we will not get android update...

I will download and test the V9.5.3.0.MHQCNFA, hope it will be better than my actual weekly..

I'm on stable version 9.5.3.0 MHQCNFA now, and get decent battery performance. 4 to 5 hours of screen, and battery saver set to off.

It took me lots of time, trial and error to get it installed on my phone, but in the end I made it. I had to format the Data Drive, and install it from scratch. No possibility to restore data.

But now the phone is like new again, very fluid no lag and very happy with this version.

:mad: this morning bootloop againo_O

No changes done to the phone.

I have no clue why...

Need to wipe dalvik, reboot again, wait for 15 min, and it works again.

Now everytime the phone shuts down, I will have to wipe dalvik, and reboot 15 min.

My next phone will be a Nubia, but if it were a Xiaomi, It would definitely be a global version. Xiaomi eu is too unstable for me.

I have no clue why...

Now everytime the phone shuts down, I will have to wipe dalvik, and reboot 15 min.

My next phone will be a Nubia, but if it were a Xiaomi, It would definitely be a global version. Xiaomi eu is too unstable for me.

Man, definitely you have a problem with some app. Just install basic apps ant try only with them.

I had that same problem too last week. Just flash it with official chinese rom than when u'r R pro in official rom just enable usb debugging. Install twrp and finally install which ever rom that you prefer to install. All done, tested in my redmi pro. Hope that can solve u'r problem too.

Thanks for the tip!

But it means I will lose all data again, doesn't it?

In any case, it will help me to sell the device once I buy a new one, I am too dissatisfied with this phone.

I have no clue why...

I am having the same problem,I am on stable version 9.5.3.0 MHQCNFA, everytime i reboot, it goes into a bootloop (stuck on mi logo) , then i have to boot the phone to twrp and wipe dalvik, reboot again and then the phone will boot properly. Do you installed magisk by any chance ?

Hi there,

No magisk on my phone. The issue suddenly disappeared though, and now it works fine again.

I did a clean install as described in this thread, and wiped everything of the phone. Installed the apps one by one, and configured them again. After, it seems to reboot fine, but after shutting down, it bootlooped again. After again a dalvik wipe and reboot, it worked fine again, and didn't bootloop anymore.

I know it's a pain, but it's the only way.

By the way, do you guys use some kind of backup tool to reinstall all apps and config automatically? Also when you change phones, how do you do that? I know for example that for Samsung, when you buy a new (Samsung) phone, it automatically installs everything again. Do we have that option in Xiaomi?