MIUI Calculator for all devices

lenny_kano

MI-ONE Staff Developer
Aug 5, 2011
I ported it quickly this morning, nothing major. God it looks better than the standard Calculator, and finally fits in with MIUI. Will fix the slider text issue another time but for now feel free to test on any ROM/device whatsoever, it should work just fine.

Apk available here: http://www.miuiaustralia.com/?page_id=823

This is for impatient people who want it on ICS before next week :p. Or people (like me) who just want something different in their AOSP ROM than the boring standard one.

Reactions: miwanro and nishadh
Thanks. But can you please explain how we will be able to install it. I am just getting a message that the application is not installed. Can we install it like any other apk or we have to replace the apk in the rom and reinstall the rom??

NVM, just remembered, just pasted the apk into /system/app folder using root explorer and it worked.
Thanks once again.

I had do same process but change permissions at owner to read, because I could not see app at all, after changing to rw-rwxr-x..maybe I am only one, but this works for me, and I tried to move there, restart, wipe dalvik and many restarts....nice calculator

I've updated with a dark theme, green equal key, support for xhdpi, and added an "Advanced panel" label above the switch. So really looks better for aosp but seeing as this will be included in miui very soon I'll just update with that one tomorrow.

Ok new apk posted on the site linked to in OP. Main changes are that it supports xhdpi properly, and is dark themed.

Reactions: goblin08
I am just getting a message that the application is not installed.
16.jpg