MIUI Developers VBulletin Full System Fund Raising

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi all,

98% to our Goal of $285 for the new software, who can chipin another few dollars?

As you may already know we have privately invested money in hosting and domains for the site, as a lot of people have mentioned they'd like to see this forum using VBulletin we have decided that a donation system is needed to help pay for the forum.

If people want a great forum we will buy it if we get the donations for it, any funds raised will be put directly back into the site.

Donation link here: http://miuiforum.chipin.com/miui-forum- ... e-purchase

Thanks to the contributors already, dphase, Dai323, Rcocchiararo, lgldrgdlr, dukefx, Andrewtst, whewstoosae, bigrusdog, Lightening N1, bslim and rugmankc

If you've contributed and are not listed PM me your email used to donate and also how much you sent so we can verify and credit people accordingly.

Re: MIUI Developers VBulletin Forum Fund Raising

Keep it coming, friends

there ya go

even tho my donation is nowhere near the 2 that i think i understand where already given :p

Rcocchiararo said:
there ya go

even tho my donation is nowhere near the 2 that i think i understand where already given :p

Thank you Rcocchiararo.

Chip'd in. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

lgldrgdlr said:
Chip'd in. Keep up the good work.

Thank you lgldrgdlr, much appreciated, the money is going towards the full vbullitin system - this will allow us to be taken more seriously and allow full integration for our members which are steadily increasing each day.

We thank you all for your help, support and kind words.

Thanks,

Mark

Sent $10 as well! Awesome support from awesome guys. Thanks for all you do.

whewstoosae said:
Sent $10 as well! Awesome support from awesome guys. Thanks for all you do.

Thank you whewstoosae :) much appreciated, we're getting nearer to the target so thanks for your donation to help us improve the forum and site to the level it deserves.

Mark

I've chipped in, every little chip in helps :D
Great work on the site and the ROM, I'm sure they will both continue to get better.

Lightning N1 said:
I've chipped in, every little chip in helps :D
Great work on the site and the ROM, I'm sure they will both continue to get better.

Thanks for the contribution Lightning N1 :) much appreciated as are all the contributions so far.

Added to my first 10.00 donation earlier, didn't realize you were that close. Over now. :D

Buy your board! :D :D :D

Ken