Miui Eu For 4a Rolex Now With 7.1.2 Version

ModiFlasher

Members
Feb 10, 2017
Your MIUI eu official version still on Marshmallow ?. Dont worry now will come with nougat version but this rom is ported from 5A riva and fully work and stable and added some tweak
You can see newest beta version here
https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=258981
Contact me on Telegram if you need some help or ask some question
https://t.me/ModiFlasher

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-06-05-38-36-241_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-06-05-38-36-241_com.android.settings.png
    467.9 KB · Views: 2,279
Last edited:
Awesome work!! Are you the same person who ports MIUI 9 with Nougat to Markw (from Mi 5X)? I've been reading that is very stable too, I would like to know if that ROM also could be here with Xiaomi EU :)

Awesome work!! Are you the same person who ports MIUI 9 with Nougat to Markw (from Mi 5X)? I've been reading that is very stable too, I would like to know if that ROM also could be here with Xiaomi EU :)
No i'm not that person you mention

Redmi 4A - I had to go back to global, the sms and dialer were still hanging. Global is working properly, nothing is hanging.

no, bootloader is still unlock.
Thank you for your answer.
Just more three questions
First: Magisk works in global ported rom?
Second: Twrp works in global ported rom without problem?
Third: From xiaomi.eu can i use dirty flash or i need a clean flash?
Thanks

Last edited:
Flash the global rom ported, will relock the bootloader? Thank you
Bootloader still unlock but better reflash custom recovery (twrp) after flash global rom (- _ -)..global rom will flash stock recovery and encrypt data..i forget to reflash custom recovery then i have to reflash using fastboot..i think tats the reason why i hate global rom so much..LoL!

Redmi 4A - I had to go back to global, the sms and dialer were still hanging. Global is working properly, nothing is hanging.
Global rom sucks..(- _ -)..after i flash global rom it auto flash stock recovery (useless) and enable data encryption (definitely sucks!)..I hate global rom..(T . T)

I HATE MIUI GLOBAL ROM! :p:D:D
here a suggestion for miui global developers..:rolleyes:

Can you guys remove your auto flash stock recovery (useless) and data encryption for recovery rom zip:mad:

Can't you put the stock recovery only in OTA update!:mad:

Because i just trying miui GLOBAL rom i have to turn on my pc just to reflash back with fastboot damn it it just troublesome..:mad::rolleyes:

Hello, xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi 4A is EOL. 5A is still supported. Last release of this ROM is 3 months old.
Is there a problem with porting to later versions? Can i help with releasing a new version? I'm good in scripting and can automate many things.

Hello, xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi 4A is EOL. 5A is still supported. Last release of this ROM is 3 months old.
Is there a problem with porting to later versions? Can i help with releasing a new version? I'm good in scripting and can automate many things.
Yes you can
I had problem with porting
Problem is i'm trying to port and not booting
And my device already change

I do not want to start from scratch. How were the latest working ROMs created? Tools? Scripts? Tutorials?
There are several universal ROMs for 5A/4A. Has 5A ROM something specific, which prevents boot on 4A?