Which one is the latest stable version (Android 10/11)?

IssaP

Members
Mar 2, 2021
Hey guys, I'm a beginner so feel free to correct me if I understood something wrong.

The main reason I'm planning to install this ROM is to get Prime Video to work in HD, but I'm confused by different stable versions I found in the release post:

In the sourceforge.net link I can find a file called "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.1.1.0.RFJCNXM_v12-11.zip" which seems to be Android 11 and was updated just some hours ago, and in the androidfilehost.com link the latest file seems to be "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.0.6.0.QFJCNXM_v12-10.zip" which uses Android 10 and was uploaded in November.
Which one is the latest stable version (it should be the Android 10 one according to the table in the release post, but why is the Android 11 one in the stable folder then?).

Apart from the ROM, I need to follow the steps from this thread and Prime Video should work?

Best regards!

Hello,

Table in the release post is not real-time updated. :D

Latest real "Stable" is V12.0.6.0, Android 10 => It doesn't pass all SafetyNet tests anymore.
Latest "Stable" for Xiaomi.eu is "Stable Beta" V12.1.1.0, Android 11. It should be available soon on AndroidFileHost here => https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=317033

Anyway I suggest to install the latest Weekly ROM version. You get bugfixes and new features faster. ;)

I guess you don't need to use my patch anymore for Prime Video HD. If it's the case, I would like to know it. :)

Hello Poney70, thank you for the help!

I tried both the stable V12.1.1.0 and the latest weekly version, and sadly both still needed your patch go get Prime Video to work in HD. I googled the problem a bit and it seems to be a problem with Amazons whitelist for devices which are "allowed" to stream in HD, the 9T doesn't seem to be whitelisted but the K20 does, that's why it works with your patch. I already wrote to Amazon support last year to get it whitelisted, but I guess that's not happening (no idea why)...

I think for now I'm going to stay on the stable version since I'm too lazy to patch every week to regain HD in Prime Video. :D

Reactions: Poney70
It's me again, it all worked fine for a month but I have a weird problem now.

All of a sudden, my Prime Video and Disney+ quality was really poor. So I checked DRM Info and somehow my Widevine level changed from L1 to L3, but I didn't change anything (at least not knowingly). I checked if there was an automatic update that I missed (that maybe broke something), but I still was on 12.1.1 (the version I installed in March). I then updated to 12.1.2 to see if it changes anything, but that didn't help. I'll maybe try the weekly instead of stable next but I'm not sure it would help.

Does anybody have an idea why it changed from L1 to L3 without me flashing/updating anything, and how to fix it?

It's me again, it all worked fine for a month but I have a weird problem now.

All of a sudden, my Prime Video and Disney+ quality was really poor. So I checked DRM Info and somehow my Widevine level changed from L1 to L3, but I didn't change anything (at least not knowingly). I checked if there was an automatic update that I missed (that maybe broke something), but I still was on 12.1.1 (the version I installed in March). I then updated to 12.1.2 to see if it changes anything, but that didn't help. I'll maybe try the weekly instead of stable next but I'm not sure it would help.

Does anybody have an idea why it changed from L1 to L3 without me flashing/updating anything, and how to fix it?
Sorry for late reply, maybe you need to update your recovery (Twrp, Orange or whatever u prefer)