Miui Eu Rom For Redmi 4 Pro?

Today i got to manage to unlock bootloader after 14 days request at Xiaomi
I had the official Global rom : miui global 8.2 Stable 8.2.1.0 mbemidl no problems unlock
I installed TWRP and i did a wipe of cache and system and data (i should not have do the data, i had to set apps from scratch :-( )
It takes some time to startup again but after that i am able to select DUTCH language !
Real happy (only minus is that system mail app doesn't work in Global therefore also not in EU Rom, i had to install Gmail Mail app)
Now the phone is perfect, great job guys to all of them who makes this phone a real must !

Tellme

Today i got to manage to unlock bootloader after 14 days request at Xiaomi
I had the official Global rom : miui global 8.2 Stable 8.2.1.0 mbemidl no problems unlock
I installed TWRP and i did a wipe of cache and system and data (i should not have do the data, i had to set apps from scratch :-( )
It takes some time to startup again but after that i am able to select DUTCH language !
Real happy (only minus is that system mail app doesn't work in Global therefore also not in EU Rom, i had to install Gmail Mail app)
Now the phone is perfect, great job guys to all of them who makes this phone a real must !

Tellme
You confirm that is possible to unlock from stable global?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes i definitely confirm this, but i did unlock through the official steps at xiaomi unlock request and used latest miflash_unlock-en-2.2.406.5 tool

Reactions: ale_ax