MIUI for HTC myTouch 4G?

psionicsin

Members
Nov 18, 2010
Currently I have the HTC EVO 4G w/ MIUI ROM and LOVE it, but I'm leaving Sprint soon due to their inability to bring 4G to the Metro-Detroit area. So instead I'm moving to T-Mobile and I'm getting the myTouch 4G (Glacier) on Feb. 18th

But there's no MIUI ROM developed for it yet. Does anyone know if this is something that's currently being worked on? I'd love to be able to get that thing rooted and MIUI-fied as soon as I get it.

Yeah I found that, but since it wasn't listed on this forum I don't regard it as a TRUE MIUI ROM. Am I wrong to think that?

Currently I have the HTC EVO 4G w/ MIUI ROM and LOVE it, but I'm leaving Sprint soon due to their inability to bring 4G to the Metro-Detroit area. So instead I'm moving to T-Mobile and I'm getting the myTouch 4G (Glacier) on Feb. 18th

But there's no MIUI ROM developed for it yet. Does anyone know if this is something that's currently being worked on? I'd love to be able to get that thing rooted and MIUI-fied as soon as I get it.

Sweet come to the dark side. LOL that's my bday I'm in Detroit and 4g rocks on tmo

Sent from my SexyNexy using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Yeah I found that, but since it wasn't listed on this forum I don't regard it as a TRUE MIUI ROM. Am I wrong to think that?

Its a port of it. Why wouldn't it be true Miui? I am running it too

Sent from my HTC Glacier using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Strange, I remember having 4G on my epic and I'm in metro detroit as well. Either way tmobile is great and the 4G is literally booming all over the place! MiUi is available for the MT4G, I use it and a few people on youtube have videos of it. Check them out. Graffitiboy95, blackprince315 just to name a few.

I am using a MT4G right now with a MIUI port.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using the miui-dev.com Forums App