Miui for Nexus 4

spider623

Members
Aug 20, 2011
I search a lot of pages but I can't find official response if n4 is going to get miui, can you guys ask xiaomi?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG using Tapatalk 2

CANT WAIT FOR MIUI ON MY N4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I check these forums almost every day looking for it. Can't wait for MIUIv5. I hope you all keep up the amazing work on this OS!

I bought a Nexus 4 for how open it is, and for the attention it gets from the developer community. CM10.1 rocks, but I just love the clean, friendly look of MIUI.

Everybody please vite for the device on the MIUI forum thread he posted. This phone must have official support. That would be amazing.

Still hope... I love this rom. This rom is the only reason i got the N4.

wrong buy for MIUI... you should buy Xiaomi Mi2 for full support of MIUI... :)
Not necessarily. I made the same purchase decision, because I knew MIUI would have official support for this phone. It's massively popular, first class AOSP support, and great international support (like global frequency radios). I even ditched my CDMA provider because I knew GSM phones had better MIUI support :D

Another month and still no MIUI. Is there an actual development that is assigned to getting this ported over? I would honestly think that the Nexus devices would be the easiest devices to port anything over to.

Another month and still no MIUI. Is there an actual development that is assigned to getting this ported over? I would honestly think that the Nexus devices would be the easiest devices to port anything over to.
Miui is not based on Android 4.2.x yet...

It worked for p990, so why shouldn't it for nexus 4.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2