MIUI Greek pack for various devices

After flashing the Greek pack, system info says version 1.10.8 and prompts me to update. It's fully functional though. SGS.

Its 1.10.14 don't worry.I just forgot to edit the build.pro.
Fmv radio is working?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hi, is anyone else having problem with 1.10.8 pack on desire? I'm currently on 1.10.14 and after i flashed the latest lang pack my phone cannot pass the lockscreen. Everytime i touch the display it softly reboots. Is there an md5 for the 1.10.8 for desire?
Thanx...

Doesnt work for latest version, u have to wait finn to update it. He is in some short of trip away from his pc. Patience is the magic word ;)

Can't see a thanx button around so I'll thank you right here!
Hope we won't have to wait that long...

Np, i suggest u do, what i did. Play with the english one, and prepare your mobile phone to have everything except the Greek language. And then i assume Finn later this week will have it prepared, and so you can just flash it over your phone and perfect ;)

Thank you Finn. 1.10.14 for Desire works like a charm. Keep it up!
...and a cold beer for you!

6DF30924AJ550483J

Just donated also some bucks for your next beers. Hope you keep up sharing mate, thnx for the help!

Sto Defy den epaikse oute i updated GR 1.10.8. Panta vgazei Status (7) logw problimatos extract tou logo.gif

Yparxei swtiria?

Θα ανεβάσω σε μερικά λεπτά full rom για το defy.Λογικά θα παίξει απροβλημάτιστα γιατι θα είναι σαν να βάζεις την αγγλική.

MIUI 1.10.21 coming on Monday or Tuesday.I m gonna be in Zagreb for a few days.

EDIT
I sent a PM to the creator for MIUI-XJ and asked him if he could do the job for me this week! So i already sent him the translated XMLs for HTC Desire only since he is mentaining a ROM for the Desire.Lets hope he ll have some time for it :)

Pack for galaxy S2 uploaded.Soon to come for DHD,Desire S and Desire Z and thats it for this week :)

Any chance for DHD pack? Last week's version had battery drain problems so I skipped it.