Xiaomi MIUI Home (Launcher) now NATIVE for all ICS devices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pele

MIUI Home Launcher application v1.0.0 BETA Release! MiHome

Download (v1.0.0)
Old versions:
Changelog:
  • Optimization: substantially optimize drawing performance, and speed sliding screen switching experience
  • Optimization: significant reduction in memory size
  • Optimization: improve the speed of the initial start
  • Optimization: Improving Desktop to quickly switch design details to improve the animation efficiency
  • Fix: in some models, press the HOME key to unlock directly
  • Repair: the icon does not change after changing theme style
  • Repair: the cascade and the box to cut the screen effects
  • Fix: some models (NS 4.0.4, etc.) icon layout
Features:
  • Unique MIUI theme interface and gestures
  • 8000+ Themes, Wallpapers and Ringtones available!
  • Support for up to 9 screens or more
  • Works on all NON-MIUI ICS 4.0 based devices.
Notes:
This is the MIUI Launcher. If your already running MIUI. You don't need this.

Screenshots:
ibcciSp8hglER1.jpg

Oh yaaahh.. thx mr.pele :) download it :)
btw it is can used at other rom? (lewa, ligux, lidroid with foryo, gb and ics base? :) )

MIUI doesn't have an app drawer, if you want an app drawer, use a different launcher....
hello !! i am using miui since a year ago .. and i knew that there is no app drawer ..
and yaa i am using another launcher .. but i like the stock one .. "WITH a DRAWER"

Reactions: kiran
FC on SG2 2.4.27

Edit: I just realised this is the existing MIUI launcher for Non-Miui devices. Sorry.

I keep getting Parse error "there is a problem parsing the package."

Redownloaded twice. I am running a sense rom called nitrous, could it be it?

Crap! never mind I just realized its for 4.0 only. bummer

Wow thanks that was fast! Testing on my HTC One X atm and it seems to be smooth like always :D But is it any more settings than the theme selection? /Embarrased

Its an early beta. It'll be expanded as the Themes do in the regular MIUI. Are you on the Sense 4.0 HTC Rom?

Its an early beta. It'll be expanded as the Themes do in the regular MIUI. Are you on the Sense 4.0 HTC Rom?

Yeah i'm on the Sense 4.0 HTC stock rom. So just wanted to be sure there wasn't any "menu button options" as the 3-dot menu button wasn't there :D Looks good so far then!

Yeah i'm on the Sense 4.0 HTC stock rom. So just wanted to be sure there wasn't any "menu button options" as the 3-dot menu button wasn't there :D Looks good so far then!

Yeah, but forget this thing. The One X will have MIUI either next week or the next next week. The testing is going well :p

Yeah i noticed :D Then i got a reason to root my device in the coming week. I just hate this sense... the note widget in sense is awesome though but... you can't get everthing :) *waiting inpatiently*

This is awesome! I just got a One S yesterday and MIUI is the only rom I'd consider putting on it. Looks like this will do until the real deal comes (hopefully it will).

Status
Not open for further replies.