Xiaomi MIUI Home (Launcher) now NATIVE for all ICS devices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works great in Huawei X5 U8800.
Thank you so much for making this! It's awesome! I migrated recently from MIUI to ICS Aurora and I was missing the MIUI interface. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :):):)

Do we have a ETA for a update? The MIUI lock sscreen keeps losing battles with the sense lock screen on my One X

Some basic icons won't theme, as well as the dock bar. System Widgets don't save after a reboot, changing the LCD density makes the icons unproportional. Despite these flaws, I do love it. I also wish you could hide icon labels though.

This is a launcher I will keep forever. You have my word. I love how you can change the icons. But I don't like the lagginess. Please update this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I can't believe I'm just finding this launcher but it just runs beautifully on my galaxy nexus on aokp. Thanks!

I've been watching the topic on Xiaomi, and the instant its updated. I will update the post here and provide a new link.

'E man, are you going to update the link? I'm very anxious on trying it out. Please let me know here or pm me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Go to lancher settings then advanced settings then click default launcher select miui.. Latest MIUI is smooth.. but for themes clocks are not changing according to themes.. we need more nice clock widgets..

Reactions: lekzzz
got this running on my sg3 and it working well only problem i have is,if i use custom icons from other themes when i apply the theme the icons are much smaller than the default icons ? anyway to fix this ? thanks

Hi this is too sick. just want to know from the Admins mouth if this will be or get an update if there are any available. please don't abandon this app

Wow! Wonderful, I love it!! Thanks!!

But... Can I say just one thing? I think it would be better to give the possibility to see the Android notify bar also in the lock screen...

If you're running into the problem of your phone icon not changing when using a different theme, rename or make a duplicate of the stock phone icon (com.android.phone) and rename it com.android.contacts.activities.DialtactsActivity in your theme mtz file. That should work until they fix the naming convention.

Mine is working just fine. I'm also using HTC One X

Although I rather have it in English instead of the Chinese letters :confused:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I just installed MIUI launcher over Aurora ICS and looks great.

I do have a doubt, when I press the home key the screen scrolls to the first left screen but I wish to keep the home screen the middle one.
How do I change this behavior?
Thanks

I just installed MIUI launcher over Aurora ICS and looks great.

I do have a doubt, when I press the home key the screen scrolls to the first left screen but I wish to keep the home screen the middle one.
How do I change this behavior?
Thanks

On MIUI, you just load all the homescreens. So 3 fingers slide to go to that menu. Then just click the bottom portion of one screen to mark it orange. Once orange, it is the default.

Reactions: pjovp
OMG so easy its the same as in MIUI roms... I'm so dumb :p
Thank you very much friend.

1 more things, how do we organise the folder by name, date or whatever?
I noticed that in MIUI V4's this is no longer possible or is?

OMG so easy its the same as in MIUI roms... I'm so dumb :p
Thank you very much friend.

1 more things, how do we organise the folder by name, date or whatever?
I noticed that in MIUI V4's this is no longer possible or is?
I don't think folder sorting has made it yet to MIUI v4. We hope for this to change soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.